Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Amor a Luna brother,
I'm quite fond of that idea

Oh god, ofc Pot is onboard with this idea LMAO! I can def see Rottkins, CoC and Meeyori approving of it too lmao.

Hail our Carrot Cult Cheiftain himself, Pot Goblin-sama!

Dear TACY has been doing good preparing for us behind the scenes as well.

I imagine things should kick off quite soon
:kidsmile:
TACy LOL! I laugh everytime I see that especially as I was gonna joke about calling TAC as sTACy but I think TAC would be further tempted to write my name into a Death Note if I did lmao.

Wait, they're doing what?! I'm scared to ask what this is gonna "entail" now! Making the staff wear bunny cosplays/costumes?! Starting an actual Carrot cult on here?

Im so morbidly curious on what this is gonna be now LOL!

Oh god, ofc Pot is onboard with this idea LMAO! I can def see Rottkins, CoC and Meeyori approving of it too lmao.

TACy LOL! I laugh everytime I see that especially as I was gonna joke about calling TAC as sTACy but I think TAC would be further tempted to write my name into a Death Note if I did lmao.

Wait, they're doing what?! I'm scared to ask what this is gonna "entail" now! Making the staff wear bunny cosplays/costumes?! Starting an actual Carrot cult on here?

Dear TACY has been doing good preparing for us behind the scenes as well.

I imagine things should kick off quite soon
:kidsmile:

Aye thank you @ShiShiShi my homie. Ironically though, I've had him on ignore for a while as I got tired of being ping spammed so constantly and him pressuring me to watch Planet of the Apes too.

I appreciate the apology though @PeperLevi , I'm not sure what you were referring to either there ironically, I didn't see any posts from you around that time due to having you on ignore, so this infinitely awkward right now lmao.

I put people on ignore then tend to forget they are on ignore because I don't see their posts anymore, I guess theres an obvious irony there or something.

Seriously though, I appreciate the apology, it was sincere and humble and I respect it. Sorry I didn't see it until now, I genuinely had no idea about it. I'll try to make a note to check my profile more often for "ignored content" as it seems like you posted it there? Since I'm not tagged there, I'm assuming that's where you posted that, on my profile, right?

I genuinely forgot I had you on ignore, sorry about that. Feel free to think of me as you will based on that too, I won't judge you ofc. I just took you off ignore now as well.
:sweat::sweat::sweat: I stopped using ignore for good. I was very mellowed out during my break from the forum and now i'm a more tolerant person.
:tchpepe: Luffy is the mc is the only user who still have the dead and buried Me from the past living rent free in his head.
By the way,i want to suggest you something. I want to start tagging you for something better. By reading that long posts of you,in which you sometimes talk about your real life,i realized how you and i have more things in common than we think. I would like your permission to start tagging you so we can have nice chats about ourselves and our real lifes like users sometimes do here in the waiting room. We can become great friends online. You accept?

G

Gorosei Informer

:sweat::sweat::sweat: I stopped using ignore for good. I was very mellowed out during my break from the forum and now i'm a more tolerant person.
:tchpepe: Luffy is the mc is the only user who still have the dead and buried Me from the past living rent free in his head.
By the way,i want to suggest you something. I want to start tagging you for something better. By reading that long posts of you,in which you sometimes talk about your real life,i realized how you and i have more things in common than we think. I would like your permission to start tagging you so we can have nice chats about ourselves and our real lifes like users sometimes do here in the waiting room. We can become great friends online. You accept?
Ah nice, I'm glad to hear that haha. You sound more like yourself now as before you took the previous long break from here and you came back so angry haha, when your were more chill and friendlier ofc. I was shocked how much you changed when you came back tbh! But Oda did end up hurting and angering a LOT of us too, some of us very deeply as well ofc!

Sure thing man, you're welcome to tag me for those instead! Thank you lol, I appreciate that. I accept for sure.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

:emohiyo:
(We don't actually have anything planned lol, I don't want to get your hopes up on accident)

Wouldn't hurt to try though
:usosmug: