How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It's a Shounen manga bro. When someone is titled "warrior god" you bet they're going to be powerful. We shouldn't have an issue with the Gorosei being God tier not even if they're stronger than the Admirals which is totally reasonable to assume (gotta provide feats though). We should however ask back how and in what way the Yonkou have confirmed themselves superior to the Gorosei as their fans seem mighty confident now.

We're eating regardless. Oda is ending anti-feats going strong for years with each chapter post wano.

- Admirals need permission to fight Yonkou
- Admirals were nerfed in the Holy land
- Revos put Fuji in bandages
- Shanks stopped Marineford because of his diplomatic status

Lean back and observe the Egghead Wizaru greatness.
:myman:
Yeah!!

Gorosei are likely to be stronger than Admirals.

Kizaru was literally serving Saturn.

But this literally puts yonkou fandom in bind - if the gorosei are so strong then they had the power to wipe yonkous anytime then want.

It's clear they deliberately kept yonkou system in check to prevent Roger like incident to happen again

I am really starting to hate this leaks culture in OP. JJK leaks is so fkn simple compared to this drama. JJK leaks is just page by page leaks every Wednesday with basic translations about what's happening

Everyone enjoys the leaks together and the time is also kinda fixed
We get spoilers in installment.
fake spoilers > Hints > Fake hints > Weeklyleaks spoilers > two line spoilers > 4 line spoilers > 8 line spoilers > full summarry > raws > translation.

Apollo

The Sol King
Yeah!!

Gorosei are likely to be stronger than Admirals.

Kizaru was literally serving Saturn.

But this literally puts yonkou fandom in bind - if the gorosei are so strong then they had the power to wipe yonkous anytime then want.

It's clear they deliberately kept yonkou system in check to prevent Roger like incident to happen again
Its already clear they kept the yonko system when one of the yonkos is their nephew.

:suresure:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Assuming the Gorosei are on PK level in their prime, they're likely just low-top-tiers now as they're not immortals unlike Imu, so the admirals or the Holy Knights are still WG's strongest fighters. Besides, it won't be long before we figure out the answer for Gorosei vs admirals.

If holy knights end up with Mythical zoans as well. mythical zoan value drops totally in this manga.
but at the same time I don't want them to have pathetic fruits like BB/Bigmam pirates. logia would be to OP for them.
they definately don't look like hakimans, even if they were Adcoc users just power creeps them.
I don't think anymore that Imu or Holy Knights have Mythical Zoans
What we've seen was basically Pure Form of Devils that are found inside DFs

DFs imo are Devils (Imu's Minions) + Abilities (Created from People's Desires)
Similar to Big Mom's Homies, but as we all know, Strongest Homies are those created from Big Mom's Soul
And that's what Holy Knights are, They are Devils who work like Imu's Satellites

Imo either They can access any DF Power that is in Circulation (Ability that no one consumed yet)
Or They can Copy others (Dunno what kind of Conditions Oda gonna make for this)

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Assuming the Gorosei are on PK level in their prime, they're likely just low-top-tiers now as they're not immortals unlike Imu, so the admirals or the Holy Knights are still WG's strongest fighters. Besides, it won't be long before we figure out the answer for Gorosei vs admirals.
All gorosei can high diff all admiral and extreme diff akainu

Akainu is yonko level
All gorosei can defeat each other 50/50

don’t ask me how I know this

Status
Not open for further replies.