Episode Discussion My only problem in Zoro vs King finale in the anime

He isn't the most positive when it comes to Zoro/Mihawk but this post seems fairly innocent to me

Doesn't seem like he's attacking them here

Cut him some slack

Maybe he's turned a new leaf
if you think its innocent then you are naive

he is nitpicking for the sake of it because its related to Zoro

dont have any slacks to cut for trolling pigs

only when pigs fly

I already said a lot in another thread. Pre Wano animation is way better than this shit. And pre timeskip even better.
You said a lot in another thread like I’m supposed to follow and know?

That’s your opinion also, many would disagree. Pre timeskip in general was better but animation was very outdated for a while. I’m not a advocate of auras but overall the anime is better animated and that’s obvious. Style is a different matter.

You said a lot in another thread like I’m supposed to follow and know?

That’s your opinion also, many would disagree. Pre timeskip in general was better but animation was very outdated for a while. I’m not a advocate of auras but overall the anime is better animated and that’s obvious. Style is a different matter.
Not opinion but fact.

Yeah I agree that art is better now but the style sucks and the auras too. Therefore old animation is better.

Not opinion but fact.

Yeah I agree that art is better now but the style sucks and the auras too. Therefore old animation is better.
lol no.

You know literally nothing about animation.

My evidence for that is that one of your lauded examples of "good animation" from Lucci vs Luffy is one of the crustiest bits of animation I've ever seen. Its just flat out, not a good scene.

I'll see if I can find the energy to respond to your prior response, because dear god, I think that was quite possibly one of the most silly things I've read on this site, and I got into a massive argument with someone over whether Vergo was leg switched to his left leg or not when attacking Sanji.

lol no.

You know literally nothing about animation.

My evidence for that is that one of your lauded examples of "good animation" from Lucci vs Luffy is one of the crustiest bits of animation I've ever seen. Its just flat out, not a good scene.

I'll see if I can find the energy to respond to your prior response, because dear god, I think that was quite possibly one of the most silly things I've read on this site, and I got into a massive argument with someone over whether Vergo was leg switched to his left leg or not when attacking Sanji.
You the one who knows nothing. Luffy vs Lucci is pretty much the reason why One Piece exploded.

You the one who knows nothing. Luffy vs Lucci is pretty much the reason why One Piece exploded.
Its not though?

It really exploded both in the manga and anime after that.

Yes, there was steady increase in Water 7 and Enies Lobby, but the most dramatic jump was actually in Marineford and Fishman island in the manga(which outsold the volume sales in the Enies Lobby and Water 7 years in the manga and anime by a massive margin), while the anime was covering Impel Down and Marineford respectively.

What are talking about???

Its not though?

It really exploded both in the manga and anime after that.

Yes, there was steady increase in Water 7 and Enies Lobby, but the most dramatic jump was actually in Marineford and Fishman island in the manga(which outsold the volume sales in the Enies Lobby and Water 7 years in the manga and anime by a massive margin), while the anime was covering Impel Down and Marineford respectively.

What are talking about???
Anime is what push people into manga. People who got up to anime weekly jump go manga to know what will happen after because anime hyped them so much they can't wait another week to see.

Your argument is basically saying that anime doesn't do shit to lift manga sales. Remember Kimetsu no Yaiba only hyped because of anime. Jujutsu no Kaisen too.

Anime is what push people into manga. People who got up to anime weekly jump go manga to know what will happen after because anime hyped them so much they can't wait another week to see.

Your argument is basically saying that anime doesn't do shit to lift manga sales. Remember Kimetsu no Yaiba only hyped because of anime. Jujutsu no Kaisen too.
Yeah, but the anime wasn't at Enies Lobby when One Piece manga sales peaked in Marineford, the anime was covering impel down.

So how was the Rob Lucci fight responsible for the jump in manga sales when it had aired years prior to the jump in sales?

Yeah, but the anime wasn't at Enies Lobby when One Piece manga sales peaked in Marineford, the anime was covering impel down.

So how was the Rob Lucci fight responsible for the jump in manga sales when it had aired years prior to the jump in sales?
No dude. Anime was at Enies Lobby/Thriller Bark. Of course it take a while after the episodes being released to the general public take notice of a brand new anime for them.

I feel that Toei was so focused on making King's fire dragons extremely beautiful, dancing in the sky like mythical fireworks etc,

...but then proceeded to make Zoro cutting it by somewhat ordinarily-styled cuts. Compared to King's beautiful rings of fire, crucifix-formed firelight, the dancing fire dragons etc, while Zoro just...cut them all with underwhelming attacks. Cut cut and cut with almost no extravagant moves at all (except for that one long-cross green light bisecting one of the dragon). It just ruined the experience quite a bit imo.

I mean if Toei could deviate from the source material for King's final attack sequence, couldnt they do the same for Zoro's final attack sequence as well? Instead of ordinary-shaped cuts?
Strength>beauty

They fucked up Zoro's finall attack.

Instead of green super saiyan beam, they should've stuck with the trail of black lightning. Would've been a lot more effective and unique imo

No dude. Anime was at Enies Lobby/Thriller Bark. Of course it take a while after the episodes being released to the general public take notice of a brand new anime for them.
Bro, not it freaking wasn't. Enies Lobby had already aired in 2007. There was a boost in sales at the time, but it wasn't anywhere near the highs that were reached during 2010 and 2011, where the anime was in Impel Down and Marineford, and the manga was in Marineford and Fishman.

Literally, just look it up on the wiki.
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Real-Life_Timeline

And no, there is no "there was a 2 or 3 year lag", even with the examples of anime boosting volume sales for Jujustu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man and Demon Slayer, that boost while those shows were airing, not two to three years after they aired.