Powers & Abilities S-Crocodile paramecia devil fruit

Assuming it'll also have green blood what type of paramecia do you think s-croc will have?

Technically for all we know it might be given an actual logia instead like Monet's or caribou's but assume not for now?

Possibilites imo
People that been into impel down
  1. Wax fruit (galdino)
  2. Poison fruit (Magellan)
  3. Sticky fruit (trebol)
  4. Stone fruit (pica)
  5. Hormone fruit (ivankov)
Other ideas
  1. Wring fruit (smoothie) like the original it absorbs liquid
  2. A special paramecia like katakuri but idk what's possible

How about Crocs sand logia but without the ability to turn the own body into sand? Kinda paramecia-logia? Otherwise, smootie's ability even though she isn't captured to get samples.

Also it'd pretty interesting when S-Croc turns out to be female.
It probably would outrage all the lgbtqxyz people since croc obviously identifies as a guy. But genetics are genetics. Thankfully the Japanese don't give a fuck about leftie ideologies

How about Crocs sand logia but without the ability to turn the own body into sand? Kinda paramecia-logia? Otherwise, smootie's ability even though she isn't captured to get samples.

It probably would outrage all the lgbtqxyz people since croc obviously identifies as a guy. But genetics are genetics. Thankfully the Japanese don't give a fuck about leftie ideologies
if crocodiles birth sex was female and then, whether consensually or not, they had their sex changed to male, and then they identified as male, it wouldnt be anti-lgbtq, i mean, the average dude wouldnt suddenly identify as female if they had their sex/appearance magically changed against their will, and most that did would only publicly identify as such to avoid social stigma or out of shame, not because they thought biology=gender, because very few people ACTUALLY believe that even if they say otherwise. hell, if crocodile consensually chose to have their sex changed by ivankov this would literally just be an example of positively-portrayed trans character. either way, queer people probably want crocodile to be trans more than non-queer people, so beyond a few dumbfucks on twitter there wouldn't be that many mad gays, but there WOULD be tons, and i mean TONS, of seething, malding transphobes.

besides, oda is already pro-trans. pride flag emoji movie.

also if japan doesnt care about leftism than lolis and oversexualization of minors = pedocon theory true omegalul francis drake

Assuming it'll also have green blood what type of paramecia do you think s-croc will have?

Technically for all we know it might be given an actual logia instead like Monet's or caribou's but assume not for now?

Possibilites imo
People that been into impel down
  1. Wax fruit (galdino)
  2. Poison fruit (Magellan)
  3. Sticky fruit (trebol)
  4. Stone fruit (pica)
  5. Hormone fruit (ivankov)
Other ideas
  1. Wring fruit (smoothie) like the original it absorbs liquid
  2. A special paramecia like katakuri but idk what's possible
Pica's fruit makes more sense imo

lmao, why would it outrage lgbt people that Oda decided to make one of the biggest villains in One Piece transgender?
Post automatically merged:

besides, oda is already pro-trans. pride flag emoji movie.
Yeah Oda has a lot of queer representation in OP:
  • Bon Clay
  • Ivankov
  • Morley
  • Yamato
  • O-Kiku
  • Izo
That's more than most manga and it definitely seems less forced than shit in American comics.

lmao, why would it outrage lgbt people that Oda decided to make one of the biggest villains in One Piece transgender?
Because he's a guy rn and his seraphim, based on his DNA, would of course turn out female. I've met a SHITTON of people who literally deny genetics. So they probably would cry out cause vegapunk didn't make S-croc dive into the world of plastic surgery.

All this of course only if it's given the theories about croc being trans are true, obviously.

Even though S-Crocodile will probably get the poison or wax fruit, I think the hormone fruit would be cool too (it could definitely be used in more lethal and disturbing ways than what we've seen from ivankov ; it'd be pretty good for assassination too).

Considering SWORD's connection to Vegapunk, he could also end up with the clay fruit (if its a paramecia), but I don't think that's likely unless Grus is about to get killed off to hype up the BB Pirates.

I think we've seen enough of Pica's fruit, plus it's not really fitting for Croc, it's kinda similar to the fruit S-Shark got (not really but you know what i mean), and it's literally just a downgraded version of Avalo's island fruit.

If S-Croc doesn't get the poison fruit Oda can still give him poisonous attacks via his hook (if the seraphim has it). If he DOES get the poison fruit, I think it'd incredibly unlikely but nevertheless cool if his hook, instead of being filled or laced with poison, could now generate electricity, and/or had a seastone-coated tip.

I wish the Seraphim had some special items related to them. At this moment nothing much comes to mind for S-Bear (uh...bubble-making bible?), S-Shark (jimbei only used a trident when he was in the flashback fish people elite special ops security guardian us submarines armed forces so no) and S-Flamingo (id love to see him whip out a fodder flintlock but i dont think a goofy laser pistol would be fitting and thats the only "special" aspect i can come up with atm), which I think is completely fine because idgaf, whilst S-Hawk already has a cool sword.

S-Gecko needs some big ass scissors, which would be perfect on their own, but if Oda wanted to dress 'em up a bit I guess he could either have the blades be made out of light, or just give them the ability to coat them in light. I don't think that'd make the scissors any more interesting though, hell it might even slightly worsen their aesthetic value.

It's too late for the current arc, and quite unlikely for the future (especially when you consider what fate is most likely going to befall vegapunk), but I think it'd be REALLY cool if S-Snake got one of those snakes (organic or a robotic version) that can turn into a bow, but it'd shoot laser arrows (and maybe it'd also be used a device to fire lunarian flame arrows or her slave arrows). One Piece sniper agenda, Usopp vs S-Snake agenda.
Post automatically merged:

Because he's a guy rn and his seraphim, based on his DNA, would of course turn out female. I've met a SHITTON of people who literally deny genetics. So they probably would cry out cause vegapunk didn't make S-croc dive into the world of plastic surgery.

All this of course only if it's given the theories about croc being trans are true, obviously.
I don't think people would care that much dude. I also don't see how this has anything to do with genetics denial or whatever the heck you're saying. Nobody knows that not everybody is born with a body that is congruent with their gender identity better than trans people.

Last edited: