Future Events Dear Mihawkfans time to accept the truth.

A lot of people still believe in Mihawk being the last final opponent of Zoro, but let's be real for a moment.

We know that the world government will be the final enemy and that the final war will take place after Luffy already became the Pirate King.

Now, Zoro becoming the World strongest swordsman before Luffy becomes the Pirate King, or at least the same time, should have been clear, since as Luffy confirmed It Is the minimum required for the pirate King crew.

Now we also know that Mihawk Is being forced by Buggy to take part to this One Piece challenge, which confirms that Zoro Will defeat him before they get the treasure.

Mihawk had changes of being the final opponent of Zoro when he was still part of the World's government as a member of shicibukai, but now?

Now what do you expect? Oda doing some chapters AFTER the final war when it's all ended for Zoro vs Mihawk?

C'mon, now It Is more than clear to anyone who knows a bit of narrative, Mihawk's gonna fall before the final war.

This Is how Zoro's final opponent look like:

And before wanking the gorosei remember that they all scared of Akagami no Shanks.

Title are not meant to be Absolute Truth, and if you wanna Say the "box" doesn't lie then Momonosuke Is son of kinnemon.

Time to accept Mihawk has always been a fraud.

I want some intellectual honest in the replies, thank you.

A lot of people still believe in Mihawk being the last final opponent of Zoro, but let's be real for a moment.

We know that the world government will be the final enemy and that the final war will take place after Luffy already became the Pirate King.

Now, Zoro becoming the World strongest swordsman before Luffy becomes the Pirate King, or at least the same time, should have been clear, since as Luffy confirmed It Is the minimum required for the pirate King crew.

Now we also know that Mihawk Is being forced by Buggy to take part to this One Piece challenge, which confirms that Zoro Will defeat him before they get the treasure.

Mihawk had changes of being the final opponent of Zoro when he was still part of the World's government as a member of shicibukai, but now?

Now what do you expect? Oda doing some chapters AFTER the final war when it's all ended for Zoro vs Mihawk?

C'mon, now It Is more than clear to anyone who knows a bit of narrative, Mihawk's gonna fall before the final war.

This Is how Zoro's final opponent look like:

And before wanking the gorosei remember that they all scared of Akagami no Shanks.

Title are not meant to be Absolute Truth, and if you wanna Say the "box" doesn't lie then Momonosuke Is son of kinnemon.

Time to accept Mihawk has always been a fraud.

I want some intellectual honest in the replies, thank you.
It doesn't look good for Mihawk wankers.

If they wank Imu as final villain, then Mihawk is not final villain for Zolo, its Nasujuro.

If they wank Yonko, then Yonko BB pirates > Yonko Cross Guild, Shiryu should be final villain not Mihawk.

ZKKfans just have brain fart as usual, they don't know what to do.

My man really couldn't came up with anything Better to defend his favourite fraud
Post automatically merged:

It doesn't look good for Mihawk wankers.

If they wank Imu as final villain, then Mihawk is not final villain for Zolo, its Nasujuro.

If they wank Yonko, then Yonko BB pirates > Yonko Cross Guild, Shiryu should be final villain not Mihawk.

ZKKfans just have brain fart as usual, they don't know what to do.
Exactly.
There's no in-between, either Shiryu or Gorosei Is Zoro's final opponent.

And the final opponent of Zoro Will of course be stronger than Mihawk, this Is a shonen.

cant expect intellectually honest replies when you arent being intellectually honest
Still waiting for a debunking.

imagine using memes as an argument, it's past your bedtime
Memes are at the end of my post, read all.
Post automatically merged:

Nowhere in my comment did I defend anyone. I was just speculating as to why a fictional character has so much control over you.
It has controll over you.
You are here offended like I offended someone of your family.
What makes you so close to a fictional character? Do you read wattapad fan fiction about Mihawk? :suresure:

*You make retarded post about Mihawk*
*I reply to retarded post*

You: "n-no you are obsessed with him!"
Where's the thing that makes this post retarted?
It Is a fact that there's no way mihawk's gonna be Zoro final opponent.
Explain.

No interest in debunking , am of the opinion he fights mihawk before the final wg adversary .
however , you arent and shouldnt be expecting an intellectually honest response. memes, poorly interpreted statements is what you deserve .
So you agree but you got mad for some memes at the end?