Chapter 1086 - The Five Elder Stars (OPSCANS has been hacked- alternative available)

Rate the chapter

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 135 73.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
It's still super funny how Vegapunk just went along with the plan of creating such a tech.

I hope we find out that deep inside Vegapunk is a Mad Scientist who didn't care as long as WG provided him with tools for his toys.
Still expecting a VP twist for this arc. Dunno why but it doesn't feel right having him as the damsel that seemingly has no clue wtf is going on on his island.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Still expecting a VP twist for this arc. Dunno why but it doesn't feel right having him as the damsel that seemingly has no clue wtf is going on on his island.
Agree.

Vegapunks are meant to represent parts of his brain/desires or something like that right?

Maybe that giant Bonney represents Mad Scientist/Evil inside Vegapunk.

It's still super funny how Vegapunk just went along with the plan of creating such a tech.

I hope we find out that deep inside Vegapunk is a Mad Scientist who didn't care as long as WG provided him with tools for his toys.
Knowing oda he’ll try and keep Vegapunk looking like a saint and saying shit like, “I created a power supply thatll power an entire island for centuries. They created a weapon.”