Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 225: Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown, Part 3

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bro the math is not that hard.

20 fingers >= 2x Yuta

This is basic algebra. Now you divide both sides by 2.

10 fingers >= Yuta.

15 finger Sukuna literally one shots Yuta with malevolent shrine based on this chapter.
This chapter is based on 20 Fingers, 10S and Yorozu tool Sukuna not 15 Finger Sukuna who came out in Shibuya.

Don't power scale bro. Take some time.

Ok, I have a theory!

Barrierless DE is a variation of a simple domain that needs an additional/external barrier to work!

Sukuna used barrierless DE in Shibuya. There was an external barrier already. No reception = a barrier;

Maki said Megumi's domain was not enclosed in a barrier.
Kusakabe replies that he used buildings and existing barriers to enclose his domain;

Now, let me tell you something even crazier;

When Kenjaku used a barrierless DE, he was also inside Tengen's barrier. You know what happened when Tengen dismantled his own barrier? Kenjaku's DE also vanished.

Maybe it's a reach. But we had 4 similar instances where a barrierless domain was used inside an external barrier, so it can't be a coincidence.
1) Sukuna in Shibuya
2) Megumi
3) Kenjaku against Yuki
4) Sukuna against Gojo
It means that Gojo may also use a barrierless DE if he realizes this.
Thoughts?
@Seth @NikaInParis @EmperorKinyagi @Enzo @MonochromeYoru @ConquistadoR

Edit; Culling game/colonies are also inside a barrier.
Interesting concept. Let's see where Gege goes with this.

I think we will see Infitive Void without a barrier since Gojo will probably understand how to do it with his Six Eyes.

nah lol
thats just how megumi's domain worked in the culling games
kusakabe literally differentiated it with how megumi did it and thats ur explanation on how barrierless domains are formed
whereas sukuna and kenjaku's barrierless domains doesnt depend on anything , they dont need outside barriers to do it
thats why they are on a completely different level ,
if u need existing barriers to do a barrier - less domain , then thats something on megumi's level .
the entire explanation behind sukuna's barrier less domain is that it aint got a shell and thats why its such a godlike impossible thing , depending on another barrier will just make it like megumi's .
Possible.

But we have an actual example of Tengen dismantling Kenjaku's DE by breaking his own barrier. How do you explain that?

This chapter is based on 20 Fingers, 10S and Yorozu tool Sukuna not 15 Finger Sukuna who came out in Shibuya.

Don't power scale bro. Take some time.

Interesting concept. Let's see where Gege goes with this.

I think we will see Infitive Void without a barrier since Gojo will probably understand how to do it with his Six Eyes.
Owned pojo with no yorozu tool and no 10s

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
But Yuta says that Sukuna has over double his energy.

10S and Yorozu tool don’t give Sukuna more CE bruh
Then in my first reply I told you.

Fuck that.

He still is at his prime now 20 Fingers.

15 =/= 20.

If I recall each finger was giving him back more of his CE pool needed for his wicked and powerful Jujutsu.
@Seth

Im looking at the last three chapters and I can’t spot 10S or Yorozu tool maybe I’m blind can you help me out.
Check above and keep coping or not depeding if you realized something.

Owned pojo with no yorozu tool and no 10s
POJO POJO POJO.

I will not reply to you if you don't stop acting like a retarded bot. You will be nowhere to be found next week when Gojo heals normally.

Then in my first reply I told you.

Fuck that.

He still is at his prime now 20 Fingers.

15 =/= 20.

If I recall each finger was giving him back more of his CE pool needed for his wicked and powerful Jujutsu.
Correct. But at 20 fingers he has more than double the cursed energy of Yuta.

15 fingers has 75% the pool of 20 because that’s how kindergartten math works.

Which means that at 15 fingers he would still have way more energy than Yuta.

This isn’t that hard lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Correct. But at 20 fingers he has more than double the cursed energy of Yuta.

15 fingers has 75% the pool of 20 because that’s how kindergartten math works.

Which means that at 15 fingers he would still have way more energy than Yuta.

This isn’t that hard lol
Yes.

Then again Gege introduced this "collecting fingers" plot for something. So I think it has something to do with him needing a certain % of his CE pool for his crazy Jujutsu techniques. So you can tell that at 15 Fingers he wasn't able to do what he will showcase now.

I won't back down from my word cause I am not a bitch. Yuta should be able to defeat 15F Sukuna in Extreme Diff.

As for Prime 20 Fingers Sukuna, I think I can cut him some slack for being terrified of his powers, lol. Be real.

If the plan to seal Gojo in Shibuya failed, he would kill Kenjaku, Jogo, and Mahito alone + he would stop Sukuna's rampage making him take another route/plan a completely different thing to come back to his full powers.

Yes.
I won't back down from my word cause I am not a bitch. Yuta should be able to defeat 15F Sukuna in Extreme Diff.
You do realize Yuta is shitting himself over Sukuna’s domain being barrierless, not it’s energy or anything like that.

The same technique Sukuna had at 15 fingers just with 25% less energy.

And mind you the dialogue confirms that Sukuna would still have WAYYYY more energy than Yuta at 15 fingers.

So 15 finger Sukuna’s domain is better than Yuta and he has AT LEAST 50% more CE than Yuta, whose whole thing is his high CE reserve.

How is that not a complete stomp.

Does it not indicate that they are manipulating the external barrier to create a barrierless DE?
no , cause that will mean that u need an external barrier in order to create a barrier less domain
which will remove all the importance of barrier less domain and basically drop it down to megumi's level
a barrier less domain doesnt have an outer shell , thats the main hype abt it
so if u can remove the domain with that external barrier , then that will mean the external barrier is the shell which contradicts the entire concept in itself

barrier-less domain is something which is supposed to be impossible , it doesnt have an explanation
thus its a divine technique
Post automatically merged:

You do realize Yuta is shitting himself over Sukuna’s domain being barrierless, not it’s energy or anything like that.

And mind you the dialogue confirms that Sukuna would still have WAYYYY more energy than Yuta at 15 fingers.

So 15 finger Sukuna’s domain is better than Yuta and he has AT LEAST 50% more CE than Yuta, whose whole thing is his high CE reserve.

idk why y'all are still debating 15 fingers vs yuta
even 10 fingers sukuna completely stomps yuta
yuta's best chance is against 5 fingers max and i guess even this opinion will change once we get to know more abt sukuna's cursed technique.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

It is not a complete stomp. But w/e.
idk why y'all are still debating 15 fingers vs yuta
even 10 fingers sukuna completely stomps yuta
yuta's best chance is against 5 fingers max and i guess even this opinion will change once we get to know more abt sukuna's cursed technique.
Yeah yeah. Next, you will say that 1 Finger Sukuna is enough. Cryyy.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Yuta would meet his dead gf if he fought 15 fingers Sakuna

Sukuna did say Jogo might have given him trouble at 1-3 fingers so Sukuna beating Yuta with less than 15 is for sure on the table too
hmm didnt he say that to mahoraga ?
who is levels above jogo
with both feats and portrayal , sukuna absolutely shit stomps yuta at 15 fingers
he should also beat yuta at 10 fingers low diff
i think 5 fingers is basically the max yuta can go with his power level

Let me explain as clearly and thoroughly as possible as to why Yuta being even remotely close to 15 finger Sukuna, was one of the dumbest fucking takes ever even from like over 40 chapters ago.

-Sukuna has a far more lethal cursed technique
-Sukuna has a far superior domain
-Sukuna has at worst comparable reserves of cursed energy
-Sukuna has FAR, FAR, better control over that cursed energy
-Sukuna can spam RCT and Domain
-Yuta can't even see cleave/dismantle
-Yuta got pushed to the brink by a guy that wasn't even from the golden age, and a golden age slave that was levels below the other golden age toptiers
-Sukuna fucking dunked on every golden sorcerer even after they specifically honed their skills and did everything in their power to defeat him
-15 finger Sukuna oneshot speedblitzed Ryu who gave Yuta considerable trouble
-3 finger Sukuna said Mahoraga MIGHT'VE been able to beat him, the same Mahoraga who one-shot a heian toptier who was far superior to the heian slave (Uro) that was giving Yuta trouble alongside the other Sukuna speedblitz oneshot victim

Even the slightest bit of critical thinking makes it abundantly obvious. If Yuta was 15 finger Sukuna level, or even close to it, why did he get pushed to a very high diff with Ryu and Uro. That would indicate that those two combined are close to 15 finger Sukuna in power. Which knowing how Sukuna made the Golden Age his bitch, and that one of them was a slowly slave, and the other wasn't even FROM the Golden Age, is the easiest Reductio Ad Absurdum I've ever seen in my life

etc. etc. etc. I could go on and on and on

Long story short, 3 finger has a much better chance of beating Yuta, than Yuta does of beating 15 finger Sukuna

@EmperorKinyagi @Seth @L55 etc. etc.