Phoenix Man vs Current Luffy,Zorro and Sanji

N

NeutralWatcher

Marco's main weapon is his df. He can heal any damage done to him. He is also fast enough to stop Kizaru who has the speed of light. In term of AP I think he is decent.

vs Luffy
Marco is too fast for Luffy here. I think Luffy would have trouble to keep up with Marco's speed and resort to using Snakeman. Even if Luffy hit Marco, Marco would heal himself but since it's current Luffy I think Luffy advanced CoA can significantly injure Marco. Luffy wins extreme diff against Marco.

vs Zoro
I think Marco is too fast for Zoro. Zoro can use flying slash on Marco and Marco would keep dodging his slash and outspeed Zoro. Zoro might get attacked multiple times here. Since Zoro's endurance is high, I think Marco would have trouble taking down Zoro. Also if this is current Zoro before Zoro fights King which means Zoro is below YC1, I think Marco high diffs.

vs Sanji
Both of them can fly so the fight might be at midair. Marco is faster than Sanji and Sanji doesn't have good enough AP to overcome Marco's regeneration. With RS I think Sanji's AP increases but that isn't enough to overcome Marco's regeneration which kept him healed after his eye and torso got blown up by Kizaru's laser. Marco wins mid to high diffs.

Marco's main weapon is his df. He can heal any damage done to him. He is also fast enough to stop Kizaru who has the speed of light. In term of AP I think he is decent.

vs Luffy
Marco is too fast for Luffy here. I think Luffy would have trouble to keep up with Marco's speed and resort to using Snakeman. Even if Luffy hit Marco, Marco would heal himself but since it's current Luffy I think Luffy advanced CoA can significantly injure Marco. Luffy wins extreme diff against Marco.

vs Zoro
I think Marco is too fast for Zoro. Zoro can use flying slash on Marco and Marco would keep dodging his slash and outspeed Zoro. Zoro might get attacked multiple times here. Since Zoro's endurance is high, I think Marco would have trouble taking down Zoro. Also if this is current Zoro before Zoro fights King which means Zoro is below YC1, I think Marco high diffs.

vs Sanji
Both of them can fly so the fight might be at midair. Marco is faster than Sanji and Sanji doesn't have good enough AP to overcome Marco's regeneration. With RS I think Sanji's AP increases but that isn't enough to overcome Marco's regeneration which kept him healed after his eye and torso got blown up by Kizaru's laser. Marco wins mid to high diffs.
This is not Marco

Thats Phoenix Man from OPM

S

Shuyaku

vs Luffy

vs Zoro

vs Sanji
My man went on a whole rant about Marco lmfao