Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a big fan of Shiki hype .... but I don't mind it either

what I'm talking here is Shiki crew .... while both Roger and Whitebeard had a top tier underling .... Shiki don't seem to have that

he had the bigger crew but compare to some one like Big Mom his crew is not even that big ...

so we can't be sure if his crew is Yonko level
This hypes Shiki's fighting abilities even more, tbh. He doesn't even have a high tier underling as far as we know, but he still rivaled Primebeard or Roger in their primes.

I'm not a big fan of Shiki hype .... but I don't mind it either

what I'm talking here is Shiki crew .... while both Roger and Whitebeard had a top tier underling .... Shiki don't seem to have that

he had the bigger crew but compare to some one like Big Mom his crew is not even that big ...

so we can't be sure if his crew is Yonko level
It has to be if his crew was able of being a real threat to the Roger Pirates even with Roger and Shiki being busy fighting each other.
If his crew was just big and didn't have at least some very powerful fighters it would have just have been a repeat of the Straw Hats vs the New Fishman Pirates.

Lol you are really hating carrot huh
There is LITERALLY NOTHING to like about her character... ZERO

She is the type of character that is:
- Chopper says "Bakayaro" she appears behind him saying "Bakayaro"
That's all what she adds to the DYNAMIC of the crew...

The SH crew has individuality... sure, they work as a group, and very dynamic together, but EACH ONE, looks like they can make NEW ALLIES in each island on their own and control shit, and lead...

1- Luffy/Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe (Obvious with numerous examples of them leading people, friends or foes even)

2- Usopp (Usopp Pirates/God Usopp moments and others)

3- Franky (Franky Family/ Tontatta people in Dressrosa)

4- Brook (He was NEXT CAPTAIN of Rumbar Pirates)

5- Robin (Lived on her own for 20 years, joininig Organization, and even was basically the PARTNER of Mr.0, the Boss, meaning higher in rank than Mr.1 who was Zoro's fight)... she wasn't a normal lackey.... Shown to lead Rebecca/Tontatta all the way to top palace for Law's keys.... and meeting Kyrus

6- Yamato looks like a person with individuality in personality

Regardless of whatever I say, that sort of feature DOES NOT EXIST in Carrot, she never lead a group, she is always in background, always just jumping on the bandwagon... which is not how SH crew work

When a crew member does something stupid, it's always great to see the crew reacting skeptical about it... Carrot NEVER has that type of attitude which creates FUNNY comedic scenes....

She's always "Wow, Sogoi, awesome," that type is the most boring shit you can have on the crew... just a person cheering on background all the time

Shiki came to Marineford alone and forced "prime" Sengoku and Garp tag team to fight him.
He wouldn't have been described as a legend and as a rival to Roger if he wasn't himself an extremely powerful pirate able of taking on any of the other strongest men of Roger's era.
He was certainely above any of the current top tiers until someone finally becomes the new Pirate King.

Status
Not open for further replies.