GFX Art Amateur Graphic Art Thread

F

Fallen Prince

Yo! This thread will serve as a means for those who like to GFX from time to time to share their work, ideas, and any tips that they may have.

I'll kickstart with a few of my own!

Signatures:

Banners:
Those look awesome dude. Do you work on Photoshop?

My cousin is UI/Ux developer he works on same stuff but for websites.

D

Dragomir

Impressive gfx Drago and Aesima! Would either of you two be willing to make a tutorial for how you make your sigs? Could be a good way to teach others and get more gfxers in the community.
I'd rather not. I quite frankly don't know how to. I'm also in agreement with Aesma that there are quite a lot of tutorials out there already. Quite a bit of them I watch myself. If you do want any help on some specific things tho, I'll be willing to help.
Something old I made. Giving a theme to the original (the left one).

I love this! Would it be ok if I used it as an avatar?
Those look awesome dude. Do you work on Photoshop?

My cousin is UI/Ux developer he works on same stuff but for websites.
Yeah, I do! That sounds great for your cousin. I do this kind of stuff as just a hobby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t open the thread Ali, don’t do it ... DON’T DO IT.
screw it, what can I say, I’m a simple guy, I see GFX thread, I open GFX thread.
will be sharing some of my works when my exams expire.
P.S. I got rusty.
Post automatically merged:

Daddy's home GFX section, here's my latest works.
from this:
into this:

I've done a lot of GFXing over 3 years, the hardest part is when you have to convert a fan art into a GFX design, especially with this example, when the fan art is really hard to work on as a GFX, the qualitiy of the design is a major issue here.
you have to do one of two things (Sometimes both)
1- lower the qualitiy of surrondings, focus on face and try to flood the design with effects so it smoothens the whole thing.
2- go for higher quality, use filters, a lot of filters, your eyes are your measurment tapes and your gauges.

i went with the first option here, honestly, it wasn't as good as i hoped it would turn out, but this is pretty good considering a 12 months hiatus from photoshoping, No one escapes from the rust hahaha.

P.S. if you are the Artist who made the original fan art, first of all, good job dude, really nice. Secondly, i really searched for you on deviantart so that i can credit you here, but my search was unsucessful.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dragomir

Don’t open the thread Ali, don’t do it ... DON’T DO IT.
screw it, what can I say, I’m a simple guy, I see GFX thread, I open GFX thread.
will be sharing some of my works when my exams expire.
P.S. I got rusty.
Post automatically merged:

Daddy's home GFX section, here's my latest works.
from this:
into this:

I've done a lot of GFXing over 3 years, the hardest part is when you have to convert a fan art into a GFX design, especially with this example, when the fan art is really hard to work on as a GFX, the qualitiy of the design is a major issue here.
you have to do one of two things (Sometimes both)
1- lower the qualitiy of surrondings, focus on face and try to flood the design with effects so it smoothens the whole thing.
2- go for higher quality, use filters, a lot of filters, your eyes are your measurment tapes and your gauges.

i went with the first option here, honestly, it wasn't as good as i hoped it would turn out, but this is pretty good considering a 12 months hiatus from photoshoping, No one escapes from the rust hahaha.

P.S. if you are the Artist who made the original fan art, first of all, good job dude, really nice. Secondly, i really searched for you on deviantart so that i can credit you here, but my search was unsucessful.
Sharp with it, as usual, my man. Good work bro. Hope to see more from you.

View attachment 781 View attachment 774 View attachment 776 View attachment 777 View attachment 778 View attachment 779

These here are some of my favorite ones made a year back or so. Not the best I've made but the ones which I was most pleased with the outcome of.
View attachment 775 View attachment 780

Back when I still had a gfx shop, decided to create a banner to show off to ppl what type of quality work they can receive. Also had my buddy @Ali as my partner-in-crime in that shop!

This Kappa Kingdom sig I made a couple of months ago. Took me a long time to get that outcome. Using a bunch of different filters while also watching a couple of YT videos.