How much do you weigh?

From waht I heard for male the weight should be 100 lead than the height. For female the weight should be 110 lead than the height.

For example:

Height: 170
For male ideal weight would be: 170-100=70 kg
For female: 170-110=60 kg
Don't know. I'm 185 cm dude and when i was 81-82 kg (it was month or a bit more ago), I looked really fat. Now i'm 73.8 kg and it feels much better.
Post automatically merged:

May i ask your height?

Last edited:
S

Shuyaku

Ideal weight is vague. If you lift weights and shit, it really doesn't matter. I'm 58 kg (130 ish lbs or less) at 170 cm (5'7), on paper i seem skinny, but i have a decent amount of muscle mass, and most importantly low bodyfat.

I'm gonna bulk up a bit more soon enough, but i like the bruce lee look, i'm probably aiming for 65 kg at most, with low bodyfat.

Bodyfat distrubution also plays a role, you could be classified as normal weight yet still have a beer gut if you store fat in that area like most males do.
Post automatically merged:

Don't know. I'm 185 cm dude and when i was 81-82 kg (it was month or a bit more ago), I looked really fat. Now i'm 73.8 kg and it feels much better.
You lost that much weight in only a month ? That's not really healthy my guy, what happened ?

Last edited by a moderator:
You lost that much weight in only a month ? That's not really healthy my guy, what happened ?
Nothing really. Dieting (not "that" kind of dieting, i'm just not eating that much and stopped drinking cola and eating crisps), push-ups, sit-ups, running, cardio work-out and lifting 10 kg dumbbells. Though now i'm stuck at 73-74 kg and it's harder to lose weight, but i'm not that fat now and it's all that matters.

S

Shuyaku

Nothing really. Dieting (not "that" kind of dieting, i'm just not eating that much and stopped drinking cola and eating crisps), push-ups, sit-ups, running, cardio work-out and lifting 10 kg dumbbells. Though now i'm stuck at 73-74 kg and it's harder to lose weight, but i'm not that fat now and it's all that matters.
I’m more so reffering to the rate of weight loss, it’s huge to lose 9 kg in only a month esp. when you weren’t overweight to begin with. But if you’re happy with the results that’s what matters. All the best.