Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Levi_Ackerman

The Liverpool Players were still in hangover , especially robertson

Man City gave them a perfect guard of honor.

F

Fallen Prince

Imagine winning Cl and la liga , wow many people almost thought madrid 's dominace were over . Pundits and starts wrote off Madrid thats why we are the best in the world .

I am pretty sure Madrid wouldn't be complaced like they were in bernabou , we have played in this situation before this is nothing new .

Can't believe Pool got destroyed so badly
They Just Didnt Take Their Chances Mane Should Have got 2 , And I Mean Those Were Literally Sitters , fairplay to city Tho If Pool deserved 3 city Should off Scored 5 or 6 easy
Post automatically merged:

Madrid will win the la liga , barca sold artur , coutinho in two straight seasons they always want team to be around messi.
Arthur's Case Is Different , Coutinho Wasnt Just Good Enough , Panic Buy In My Opinion , And regarding Messi , Obviously One Will make A team Around the Best Player no Doubt

F

Fallen Prince

Do you know why liverpool won champions league ? Its because of good defense at back.

Klopp is from germany and dortmund have habit of playing defense when playing against bayern. He understood defense plays key role in winning crucial games.

Ramos and marcelo were key player when we won 3 in a row. Of course we had legend cr7 but the guys behind the back are kingmakers .

It allowed players like kroos , modric , isco to play freely in centre .Thats how you win cl.

Do you know why liverpool won champions league ? Its because of good defense at back.

Klopp is from germany and dortmund have habit of playing defense when playing against bayern. He understood defense plays key role in winning crucial games.

Ramos and marcelo were key player when we won 3 in a row. Of course we had legend cr7 but the guys behind the back are kingmakers .

It allowed players like kroos , modric , isco to play freely in centre .Thats how you win cl.
Exactly The Foundations Need to Be Laid From the Back/base Itself no wonder Barcelona Always Bottle It in away Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.