General & Others Top 5 Favourite Characters

Who are your faves?

• Total voters
1) Obito - love his antagonist behavior, his analytic fighting despite rising up from being a talent-less ninja, and his tragic life in general.
2) Minato - basically same reasons but for the good side, and Naruto's parents pull all my heartstrings.
3) Kakashi - ok I love super smart analytical characters, there is a pattern here :D
4) Tobirama - he's the coolest, again very smart.
5) Konan - shout out to the only lady I consider turning out cool for trying to bring down Obito solo.

Why is there no Hidan offered????? Special honorary mention. Also Madara - Hashirama chemistry.

Hahaha that's fair enough. Can I ask why?
Sakura is probably the OG anime debate in history, lol.

I really think that at a closer analysis Sakura is a pretty decent written female character, by no means good nor bad, just alright. She had immense potential that sadly was never utilized.

Part 1: Sakura served her role perfectly. An annoying, insecure, weak little school girl that's watching the rise of the prodigy
( Sasuke) and hard-worker ( Naruto). Loved her inner monologues especially.
Part 2: Sakura at the beginning of shippuden was just amazing. Strong-willed, determined, competent ( to an extent lol). She had highs and downs in part 2 especially, but overall i thought that she was written ok.

Now Mom Sakura is just Top Tier
Post automatically merged:

Man of culture right here:finally::finally::finally:
We have to fight this disrespect of our girl

Part 2: Sakura at the beginning of shippuden was just amazing. Strong-willed, determined, competent ( to an extent lol). She had highs and downs in part 2 especially, but overall i thought that she was written ok.

I agree, but somewhere in the middle of part 2 she became a bit... Neither here nor there. I love her anyway though.

Boruto Sakura rules :sweat:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Sakura is probably the OG anime debate in history, lol.

I really think that at a closer analysis Sakura is a pretty decent written female character, by no means good nor bad, just alright. She had immense potential that sadly was never utilized.

Part 1: Sakura served her role perfectly. An annoying, insecure, weak little school girl that's watching the rise of the prodigy
( Sasuke) and hard-worker ( Naruto). Loved her inner monologues especially.

Post automatically merged:

We have to fight this disrespect of our girl
I remembered when I defend Sakura back in my Naruto days to the point that I legit became a Itachi hater lol:vistalaugh:Cuz you know Itachi = overrated and Sakura = underrated:luuh:

I remembered when I defend Sakura back in my Naruto days to the point that I legit became a Itachi hater lol:vistalaugh:Cuz you know Itachi = overrated and Sakura = underrated:luuh:
Defending Sakura on reddit in the past burned me out of Naruto forums in general. I was getting steam-rolled lol and got triggered by the insane amounts of Sakura hate.

Lmao same, that's one of the reason why i don't like Itachi
:suresure:

Though, i feel like Sakura is getting appreciated more the more the series ages, just an observation of mine.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Defending Sakura on reddit in the past burned me out of Naruto forums in general. I was getting steam-rolled lol and got triggered by the insane amounts of Sakura hate.

Though, i feel like Sakura is getting appreciated more the more the series ages, just an observation of mine.
Boruto Sakura rules:cheers: Part 1 Sakura is ok and Part 2 war arc Sakura is just:whitepress:Like what the fuck Kishimoto?:crazwhat:But Sakura still the best girl of course:steef::sweat:

Pain invasion - Kage summit was probably the worst Sakura has ever been.

Mom Sakura >> every other Kunoichi
Yeah, exactly. At that point I couldn’t relate to her even as a girl, I think Kishi wasn’t sure what to do. Glad she finally has great portrayal in Boruto.

He didn’t drop the ball with her as much as he did with apeshit Sasuke or babysitter Orochimaru though :catcry:

1) Kakashi
2) Guy
3) Rock Lee
4) Tsunade
5) Jiraya
6) Killer Bee

I've already come to defend her fiercely in the past (even though she's not a character I like). Just because of the gratuitous hatred she received, so I felt entitled to defend her lol