Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Images & Summaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 986 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 986 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussions" for discussing the spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously while discussing.
  • Do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Avoid using spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter gets released.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again.
  • This thread is for spoilers only. Do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff member takes too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: WorstGen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Q: ヤマトの手錠外れてるな
ルフィが流桜?だかで外したのか

A: ルフィが外した

ヤマトは念のため外した後に遠くに投げるように頼んだが爆発は多分しないと思ってた

Q: 三害は何をしてんの?カイドウの近くにいる設定だよな?
A: 奇襲で持ってる武器落とされた

From Redon (AP Forums) :
Chapter 986: "My name" (Oda uses "sessha" in "my", like samurai talked).

In the cover, Lola and Chiffon don't believe Pound is their father so they set sail without him.

Denjiro and Kinemon reach the back door of the castle. Kiku and Raizo are crying, Kanjuurou is lying on the ground with blood around him. They walk past Kanjuro and enter into the castle.

All Orochi's subordinates (ninja and samurai) swear allegiance to Kaidou (they have no loyalty to Orochi to begin with). Kaidou still can't believe that Momonosuke is actually Oden's son, so he will ask Momonosuke the same question he asked 20 years ago ("What's your name?"). If Momonosuke answers that he isn't Oden's son, Kaidou will spare his life.

Luffy and Yamato side. Luffy takes out Yamato's handcuff and throw them away in case handcuff blows up. Ulti and Who's Who (both are separated) receive a report saying that Luffy and Yamato are heading to the stage, so they are heading there too. Page One isn't with Ulti.

Usopp, Chopper and the Red Scabbards are heading to the stage too. Law is walking somewhere in the castle. Kid and Zoro are still fighting Kaidou's men.

Back to the stage, Momonosuke replies Kaidou's question. He announces he's Kozuki Momonosuke, son of Kozuki Oden and that he will be the shogun of Wanokuni. When Momonosuke finishes, he has some emotional thoughts and flashbacks about his parents.

When Kaidou is about to kill Momonosuke, the wall explodes because of Yamato's handcuff. The bomb in Yamato's handcuff seems to be way stronger than normal prisoners' bombs.

Yamato is very angry now that she knows Kaidou actually would kill her, so she won't regard Kaidou as her father anymore. But Luffy stops "Yama-o" (he's using "o", which means man, like he does with Law (Torao) and Kid (Gizao)) and says they are not the one who will officially begin this battle.

Then, the Red Scabbards barge through the wall behind Kaidou in the stage. Izou shots the sword off King's hand. Kaidou shouts that their swords are useless against him. But as the Red Scabbards jump at him.

Kaidou has a flashback about the day he almost lost to Oden and sees the image of Oden jumping at him at the same time the Red Scabbards jump. Kaidou stops for a second. The Red Scabbards shout "Sunacchi!!" and attack Kaidou.

Kawamatsu blocks King with his katana, Inuarashi does the same with Jack and Queen. Nekomamushi almost reaches Kaidou with his claw but Kaidou grabs his head. Ashura, Kiku and Raizou are behind the other. Kinemon and Denjiro are the only one that strab their swords in Kaidou's body.

After the attack, Kaidou and the Red Scabbards fall off the stage...

END

Next week, Color Spread for One Piece.

Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

In the cover, Lola and Chiffon don't believe Pound is their father so they set sail without him.

Denjiro and Kinemon reach the back door of the castle. Kiku and Raizo are crying, Kanjuurou is lying on the ground with blood around him. They walk past Kanjuro and enter into the castle.

All Orochi's subordinates (ninja and samurai) swear allegiance to Kaidou (they have no loyalty to Orochi to begin with). Kaidou still can't believe that Momonosuke is actually Oden's son, so he will ask Momonosuke the same question he asked 20 years ago ("What's your name?"). If Momonosuke answers that he isn't Oden's son, Kaidou will spare his life.

Luffy and Yamato side. Luffy takes out Yamato's handcuff and throw them away in case handcuff blows up. Ulti and Who's Who (both are separated) receive a report saying that Luffy and Yamato are heading to the stage, so they are heading there too. Page One isn't with Ulti.

Usopp, Chopper and the Red Scabbards are heading to the stage too. Law is walking somewhere in the castle. Kid and Zoro are still fighting Kaidou's men.

Back to the stage, Momonosuke replies Kaidou's question. He announces he's Kozuki Momonosuke, son of Kozuki Oden and that he will be the shogun of Wanokuni. When Momonosuke finishes, he has some emotional thoughts and flashbacks about his parents.

When Kaidou is about to kill Momonosuke, the wall explodes because of Yamato's handcuff. The bomb in Yamato's handcuff seems to be way stronger than normal prisoners' bombs.

Yamato is very angry now that she knows Kaidou actually would kill her, so she won't regard Kaidou as her father anymore. But Luffy stops "Yama-o" (he's using "o", which means man, like he does with Law (Torao) and Kid (Gizao)) and says they are not the one who will officially begin this battle.

Then, the Red Scabbards barge through the wall behind Kaidou in the stage. Izou shots the sword off King's hand. Kaidou shouts that their swords are useless against him. But as the Red Scabbards jump at him.

Kaidou has a flashback about the day he almost lost to Oden and sees the image of Oden jumping at him at the same time the Red Scabbards jump. Kaidou stops for a second. The Red Scabbards shout "Sunacchi!!" and attack Kaidou.

Kawamatsu blocks King with his katana, Inuarashi does the same with Jack and Queen. Nekomamushi almost reaches Kaidou with his claw but Kaidou grabs his head. Ashura, Kiku and Raizou are behind the other. Kinemon and Denjiro are the only one that strab their swords in Kaidou's body.

END

Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

END

King is being blocked by Kawamatsu AND Izou (as you can see from the double spread pic)

The arabs posted the chapter in correct order (except the cover page which comes first). The left picture of the tweet is always the first Page. The right picture in the tweet is always the page that comes after that. You can read chapter now when someone translates. Maybe redon will make correct chapter order as well, but arabs did very good job.

BM: Mamamamahahahaha! How lovely! Bring them here!
Prometheus: Yes, mama.
Nami: Let go of us!

(Nami: At least you have to find him, Shinobu. Find Momo!)
Shinobu: Sorry Nami, I'll be going ahead!
(Shinobu: Master Oden knew it from the start, taking down Orochi is useless! Even from 20 years back, the one we should have taken down was Kaido!)
Kaido: Wororororo! Hey brat! At the rate things are going, the old guard will be gone too! Even those fierce samurai are done for! Those in the flower capital don't even know this will be their last night on earth, and are still celebrating!

By @Doomspeaker from One Piece Discord

>Fodder: What happened!?
>Fodder: The hell was that explosion!?
>Yamato: I'm Ya-Ma-To.
>Luffy: The decisive battle is about to start!!
>Luffy: But without us!!
>King: It's the Red Scabbards Samurai!!!
>Queen: Where the hell did they come from!?
>Jack: Those are the Mink kings!! They were alive!!

Post automatically merged:

>I've been wondering.
>A good-for-nothing like you couldn't possibly be Kuzuki Oden's son.
>This execution is meant to end the old Wano Country.
>Now that I think about it... You were at the burning castle 20 years ago.
>You didn't answer any of my questions back then...
>What's your name?
>It's too high... I'm so scared!!
>If you are not the son of Kuzuki Oden and Toki,
>Let's cancel this execution right away.
>Look at you, he (Orochi) made some real false accusations.
>But let me ask you one more time, boy...
>What is it?
>Your name?

>K: Your swords and the like can't [hurt] me
>O: Don't ever come back to Wano!!!
>K: Oden
>Fodder: This isn't the time for us to be drinking!!
>Fodder: Grab your weapons!!!
>Scabbards: Sunacchi!
>Fodder: It's a Raaaaaaaaaaaid!!!

>Fodder: Woah!!!
>Y: Damn it, you...
>Y: Bull-Gorillaaaaa!!
>Y: You were going to kill me!!!
>Y: I get it now!!!
>Y: You aren't my parent anymore at all!!!
>L: Wait Yamao!!

>Y: Huh? So then, that child...
>Y: Is really "Kozuki Momonosuke"!?
>L: That's right. The retainers are all alive as well.
>Y: Huh!!!
>L: Well, let's get those off!! Just like I promised you!
>L: Shoul I just drop 'em!?
>Y: No... Be sure to throw them far away!! Just in case!!
>Y: I don't want to think that they'll explode, but still!!
>L: Phew.
>Y: They are off!!

>T: One day you will be
>T: The man who carries this country on his shoulders...
>L: I am the one
>L: who will become the pirate king!!
>O: Hm? You wanna know what your name means?
>M: Momo stand for...
>M: The one who is Peerless.
>M: So this one's name is!!!

>King: Izo!!!
>Neko: Nya!!!
>Kaido: Hm? Isn't that you Kyoshiro!?
>Kyoshiro + Kinemon: Discard your names.
>Kyoshiro + Kinemon: Throw away your wits.
>Kyoshiro + Kinemon: So that your lifes may be placed upon this blow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.