Current Events Zoro Will not be "Defeated" in the Onigashima Raid

Should Zoro be defeated in the Onigashima Raid?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is something I've had my thoughts about as well. Since the raid is looking like it's going be a hard fail, how will Oda handle having Zoro be defeated as well?

Would that kill his promise to Luffy or will Oda somehow work his way around that ?

@Fenaker @Fujishiro @HA001 @ShishioIsBack

@Rosella.Fiamingo might have a say in this as well
:myman:

What do u think?
He has been defeated countless times in the past, it wouldn't be a big deal :kayneshrug:

This is something I've had my thoughts about as well. Since the raid is looking like it's going be a hard fail, how will Oda handle having Zoro be defeated as well?

Would that kill his promise to Luffy or will Oda somehow work his way around that ?

What do u think?
Oda will find a way to protect Zoro cuz that's what usually happens

If anything its possible he might beat King then Kaido clubs him from behind Oden style setting up another parallel

Then Zoro has time rest up and fight Kaido relatively fresh as people don't want Zoro to defeat King and then defeat Kaido

What do u think?
Well that's why the alliance won't fall.
Alliance will win because of Zoro's promise, they need to thank him :steef:

No, I don’t think he ever was defeated by anyone in the New World. If he fights King or Queen, he’s gonna have help at the end. If this is the end of that streak, I wouldn’t be surprised.

C

critical mindset

If Zoro had FBH he wouldn’t lose to the poison by the giant whatever their names were again in Punk Hazard.

edit: Yeti Cool brothers

The raid won't fail. It can't. if it does, they are all dead. Everyone of them. This is literally wining the lottery and failing would be burning your ticket to ashes. You're not getting another chance no matter how you beg and cry.

Big Mom and Kaidou will kill every single one of them if they lose. Not imprison, kill.

C

critical mindset

Maybe not the breath from sleeping, but Vergo sama can definitely block the breath of all things, lol.
Vergo has shown he has got the greatest lung capacity in One Piece. He will simply hold his breath and outlast the shit. But being that air is permeable unlike the sleeping gas, FBH would act as a respirator to let just air through. That’s called COA mastery, Chou Kouka. Vergo doesn’t lose