Break Week What if Kaido came to Marineford (fanmade chapter by Ricky Acong Subroto, amazing artist) and published on Arthur's Website.

Stopped reading where Kaido was able to defeat Akainu
That's like Helmeppo being able to defeat Mihawk
Well he sneakened in, obviosly same thing that WB did to Akainu. And yes Akainu was injured, I didn't think that is K.O. but no one was able to defeat two Younko in one time. So obviosly that now it's suppose to be Kizaru's time to fight Kaido, and Aokiji left for BigMom, case she eventually would showed up.
But then again I doubt that Kaido would attack Teach, I assume that he was going attack Marrines, case he is not a fool, to bekieve that Teach killed WB, case death blow comes from Akainu himself.
But yes, Kaido is not a red snitch...no chances for Marines survive after his appearence...except if CP0 didn't come to help.
Post automatically merged:

Hmm this isn't impossible but if Shanks managed to stop Kaido, Kaido must have considered him a very tough opponent nevertheless
Shanks shared with Kaido special alcohol direct from North Blue called Vodka, so Kaido forgot about everything when he tasted that Godly drink.:yodawhat::usosmug:

I thought the rock pirate was made of pirates who competed with each other? That's why whitebeard hesitated to let oden in his crew at first
WB wasnt cut of the same cloth and Kaido clearly respects strength, idk lol. I just like the Art.
Post automatically merged:

Nice artwork but again, the fandom has a very poor understanding of how relative top tiers are. The marines wouldn't be treated that way by Oda.
Agreed 100%, you guys that liked his post, this isnt a bait thread nor a flame one, i just wish to celebrate this dude's art. Its fucking amazing and he should write his own manga. Im an advocate of top tiers being in the same realm but you cant deny this looks cool as hell.

TLDR, no need to turn this thread into a faction war please, this thread is purely for appreciating the art.