Break Week What if Kaido came to Marineford (fanmade chapter by Ricky Acong Subroto, amazing artist) and published on Arthur's Website.

Did you get triggered that hard by a fanmade chapter that you felt the need to answer that? Its just fanart, can we drop the faction stuff here or is that just purely impossible?
I don't get triggered as easily as you. You knew what were you were looking for when you deliberately posted the art here. Why pretend to not expect any criticism or backlash? Also, cool and nice art. Too bad Oda and I don't agree with the author's results though.

Anyway, try to post any media related stuff on the News section next time.

Very cool visually and Kaido's attitude is really fitting of the man who we saw jumping of a sky island before terrifying the Supernovas at the end of Dressrosa arc.

Though ofc the story makes as much sense as the fanservice movies such as Strong World, Z or Stampede.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Goddman the art style is good but the story is horrible.
-everyone(including Mihawk) freaking out at Kaido's arrival.
- Seeing a bloody Shanks saying he couldnt stop Kaido
-the gorosei saying they'll show up for Kaido
-Kaido one shotting Akainu when WB couldnt even 2 shot him
-King stopping Kizaru and having more control than Beckman who stands above him
-People revering Kaido more than WB
-BB willing to fight Kaido when he stood down from Shanks

Just way too much Kaido wank with inconsistent character writing and power scaling.

Goddman the art style is good but the story is horrible.
-everyone(including Mihawk) freaking out at Kaido's arrival.
- Seeing a bloody Shanks saying he couldnt stop Kaido
-the gorosei saying they'll show up for Kaido
-Kaido one shotting Akainu when WB couldnt even 2 shot him
-King stopping Kizaru and having more control than Beckman who stands above him
-People revering Kaido more than WB
-BB willing to fight Kaido when he stood down from Shanks

Just way too much Kaido wank with inconsistent character writing and power scaling.
I mean they ''freaked'' out when shanks arrived, so i guess its mirror. I agree with everything, but im appreciating the art and the setting, no need to take this as seriously as you do my friend.