Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
what are you guys prediction for sanji's bounty after wano?
i think it's going to be 1.330.000.000 or if he is not going to cross the billion mark, it's going to be 999 mllion, the devil's number:steef:
well if you notice, Sanji's bounty always same with 2 digits (77, 177, and now 330).
i would like Oda put "satan/devil" number for next Sanji Bounty, maybe 660 or 990 or maybe 1.330 lol

if sanji defeats queen or king his next bounty should be > the commander he defeats it can’t be lower
Nah, I don't think so
The beast commanders have bounty not only because of strength but also due to harming civilians, torturing people and being a threat to the public.

The sweet commander bounties is a closer picture to what YC bounty should look like if it's only due strength. Their strongest YC1 only has 1bil and that's still after decades of reputation.

Neither Sanji nor Zolo should get the bounty of their defeated YC. That only happened to Luffy because WG had enough of his shit so they all in on the captain. At most they will probably get 800mill
I can easily see Oda give Sanji the 660 mill bounty.

I need Nami and Sanji to live happy together at the end of the serie, life has been so harsh on them, they deserve the best.
I don't want Sanji to die, even an heroic death, and Pudding is way below Nami-san in everything :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Sanji and Zoro are going to have the same exact bounty after Wano: 1 billion :brootea:
It's their fate :kayneshrug:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Boys and girls the poll has spoken : The Sanji FC will annonce the future opponent he believes Sanji will fight during Wano !

Due to the nature of the poll there will be multiple winners.

The winners are :

At the first place : Sanji fights Queen in a solo fight ! With 27 voters and 39,7%.

And at the second place, a lot closer than I could have thought in the beginning : Sanji fights King in a solo fight ! With 21 voters and 30,9%.

The results will be written in the opening post

Thanks you all for participating ! The new poll will be update soon.

Boys and girls the poll has spoken : The Sanji FC will annonce the future opponent he believes Sanji will fight during Wano !

Due to the nature of the poll there will be multiple winners.

The winners are :

At the first place : Sanji fights Queen in a solo fight ! With 27 voters and 39,7%.

And at the second place, a lot closer than I could have thought in the beginning : Sanji fights King in a solo fight ! With 21 voters and 30,9%.

The results will be written in the opening post

Thanks you all for participating ! The new poll will be update soon.

thanks rayan

i remember being a sanji vs king supporter before 988 i was called crazy but with everything happening in the manga right now it seems the wind is blowing in our favor. i actually think king would have won if the poll started now since some people just voted in the beginning of the poll and never changed their vote even if they changed their mind nonetheless let’s continue to appreciate Mr prince

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
i remember being a sanji vs king supporter before 988 i was called crazy but with everything happening in the manga right now it seems the wind is blowing in our favor. i actually think king would have won if the poll started now since some people just voted in the beginning of the poll and never changed their vote even if they changed their mind nonetheless let’s continue to appreciate Mr prince
Yeah I think if the poll was now King could have won, but all the fun is to make guess when we don't have intel ^^
Post automatically merged:

I saw the last page talking, you want a post Wano bounty for next poll ?

Last edited: