Status
Not open for further replies.
People already having problems with the current storywriting of Oda(and we speak her off lot of user/people, few with I know since 2008 who read since then one piece), offpanel fights and inlogical plotholes, don't even wanna speak about Big mom. Add too all this we get every 1-2 chapter a break because of "corona" and Oda coundl't finish a chapter. This is most like the worst year for One piece, even when I look to the rivals ala Kimetsu who break every record this year, My hero academia having a insane arc similar like Black clover(with no offscreen battles..), it kinda scare me as long years reader to see the current states of one piece. Every new week we lose fans of the manga and One piece get write worse and worse. It scare me a lot where One piece lead going right now.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
People already having problems with the current storywriting of Oda(and we speak her off lot of user/people, few with I know since 2008 who read since then one piece), offpanel fights and inlogical plotholes, don't even wanna speak about Big mom. Add too all this we get every 1-2 chapter a break because of "corona" and Oda coundl't finish a chapter. This is most like the worst year for One piece, even when I look to the rivals ala Kimetsu who break every record this year, My hero academia having a insane arc similar like Black clover(with no offscreen battles..), it kinda scare me as long years reader to see the current states of one piece. Every new week we lose fans of the manga and One piece get write worse and worse. It scare me a lot where One piece lead going right now.
playa spittin facts. Love to see it.
Post automatically merged:

Kay....

My god. It's his job people and he's receiving plenty of help and breaks during this pandemic, just look at smaller mangaka working their asses off because WSJ can boss them around at will. Oda has a special standing.

Do ya guys know how many people have to work daily with health issues, why is nobody giving a fuck about them ?
With the kind of money Oda has, most people here would be on an island on coke chasing skirts..., let´s get real

Instead of Kingdom, go read Akumetsu, or Eden, or Kokou no Hito.

Status
Not open for further replies.