Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
โ€Ž
Wanted to see your list there. Impossible not to have Escanor on it. And at least 2 people outta Ban, Estarossa, Zeldris, Ludo.
Very few of the characters there made a big impression on me.
Escanor is badass
I like Derriรจre alot too
I like Gowther and his backstory
Merlin because I like casters.

Since it's over, I might pick it up and finish the rest of the series.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Yeah xDxD
That would be awesome xD
But, in my case, isn't the Viz translator xD
Here in Spain we have no VIZ version :'(
There's still a Spanish release
Post automatically merged:

Shueshia had a dispute with themselves..? You know Shueshia and Viz are like Google and YouTube right?
Owned by the same company but doesn't mean they can't have differences. Obviously the scenario I presented is highly unlikely.

P

PeperLevi

My thoughts for chapter 992:
-Is showed the first moments of Kaido vs Red Scabbards.
-Page One counter attacks Usopp's attacks with Pop Greens with his own named attacks and Nami's attacks with Clima Tact doesn't nothing to Ulti. Page One and Ulti say for Nami and Usopp "So,we're waiting you two show what you got" with cold glares in their faces. Nami becames frightened of the duo.
-King watches Oniwabanshu and Mimawarigumi defeating the army of random Yakuza warriors allies,and comment about how skillful they are and how they will be great members in Beasts Pirates.
-Is showed some moments of Zoro and Drake vs Apoo. Apoo handle the two together very well.
-Hyogoro and the four Yakuza bosses meet Black Maria and Who's Who. Black Maria's Devil Fruit is revealed: Mythical Zoan,Mushi Mushi No Mi,Model:
Jorogumo. Who's Who's Devil Fruit is revealed too: Ancient Zoan,Neko Neko No Mi,Model: Sabretooth Tiger. Their battle starts and chapter ends.
@Light D Lamperouge @Kejon @TheAncientCenturion @BangMi @Calypso @Jaguark101 @Midnight Delight

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
My thoughts for chapter 992:
-Is showed the first moments of Kaido vs Red Scabbards.
-Page One counter attacks Usopp's attacks with Pop Greens with his own named attacks and Nami's attacks with Clima Tact doesn't nothing to Ulti. Page One and Ulti say for Nami and Usopp "So,we're waiting you two show what you got" with cold glares in their faces. Nami becames frightened of the duo.
-King watches Oniwabanshu and Mimawarigumi defeating the army of random Yakuza warriors allies,and comment about how skillful they are and how they will be great members in Beasts Pirates.
-Is showed some moments of Zoro and Drake vs Apoo. Apoo handle the two together very well.
-Hyogoro and the four Yakuza bosses meet Black Maria and Who's Who. Black Maria's Devil Fruit is revealed: Mythical Zoan,Mushi Mushi No Mi,Model:
Jorogumo. Who's Who's Devil Fruit is revealed too: Ancient Zoan,Neko Neko No Mi,Model: Sabretooth Tiger. Their battle starts and chapter ends.
@Light D Lamperouge @Kejon @TheAncientCenturion @BangMi @Calypso @Jaguark101 @Midnight Delight
If LeBrent confirms this Iโ€™ll open the spoiler thread

Status
Not open for further replies.