Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

• Bad

• Total voters
He beat old soldier just he wanted...thete was no reason to do that, and that was really wrong
So ?
Just because he did something wrong in a minor incident doesn't make him a bad character like everyone make him out to be.
Post automatically merged:

Levi still alive ? 😂
Barely. He still hasn't killed Zeke.
He'll probably die soon tho.

So ?
Just because he did something wrong in a minor incident doesn't make him a bad character like everyone make him out to be.
Post automatically merged:

Barely. He still hasn't killed Zeke.
He'll probably die soon tho.
You said that he did nothing wrong, also question is why Flock did that? Flock ready to kill anyone who goes against ideas that he believe. He is the one who is guilty in murdering guy with beard(forgot his name), who was minister of something. He is terrorist, same as Eren...well, if he wasn't terrorist then he will be just like nazi. This guy ready to kill anyone, he is obssesed by crazy ideas.
Same thing with Eren, "Rumbling" plan could perfectly work, without creating genocide. Yes, that plan has some bad sides, and it took more than 50 years for it realisation, but you just can't build home in one day, while Eren can't. He wanted everything and right now. That willlead to bad end of entire Eldia.
Ofcourse I am not saying that Eldia have chance in surviving without rumling, and rumbling itself made Eldia look like true evil. So there was no any easy way to put the end. That's why I believe that humanity will not be merciful on Eldia, It's same thing that in Star Wars someone will cry for First Order and stormtroopers. I mean for humanity eldians are evil and rumbling it's just another DeathStar, with that it would be hard to believe that use rummbling to bring peace for Eldia, but they just don't have any choice. Also I believe that crushing humans forces would just bring another rebel group. So yes, there was never exist any easy way to bring peace between Eldia and humanity, but than again, you always could try and believe in hope.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
‎
As much as I don't like Floch, I feel like he was one of the most developed character in the series. And his death was very sad, reminds me of Erwin:josad::josad:And no, I don't hate Floch just because he insulted my boy Armin :endthis:And then there is Hange which is....:crazwhat:She died instead of that garbage plot armor Levi:ronalugh:And Mikasa, Armin and Annie interaction was nice to see:steef::steef:And of course Eren keep doing his things as always:myman:Great chapter:cheers:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
‎
As much as I don't like Floch, I feel like he was one of the most developed character in the series. And his death was very sad, reminds me of Erwin:josad::josad:And no, I don't hate Floch just because he insulted my boy Armin :endthis:And then there is Hange which is....:crazwhat:She died instead of that garbage plot armor Levi:ronalugh:And Mikasa, Armin and Annie interaction was nice to see:steef::steef:And of course Eren keep doing his things as always:myman:Great chapter:cheers:
Mikasa es tu casa my friend

Her interactions are always appealing and goosebump worthy:3