Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't care what you say as its apparent that you lack reasonablilty. You fail to understand that this isn't the be all end all for her.
Bro we are 90 chapter deep almost.

What do you expect?

Wano to go for the next 100 chapters and give 20 of them to Yamato and make her relevant?

She will be as relevant as Rebecca or worse.

What do you expect?

Wano to go for the next 100 chapters and give 20 of them to Yamato and make her relevant?

But do you think that will stop from oda adding her to crew? :myman: literally no one deserves to be in SH which people debate on.

What do you expect?

Your being pessimistic. Yamato is not Rebecca, no matter how much you hate Yamato, She's a much more important character than her.
Post automatically merged:

Espwcially Yamato.

Oh I forget she wants to sail. Such an awesome motive to join the crew.
Case in point.

There's no god damn pleasing you.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Your being pessimistic. Yamato is not Rebecca, no matter how much you hate Yamato, She's a much more important character than her.
Yeah for few more chspters in Wano and them cya.

This literally Yamato's importance few chapters in Wano.

Her addition to the crew?

Oh she wants to see the seas and she can swing the club awesome 10/10 candidate.

Yamato is not leaving Wano get over it already.

Yeah for few more chspters in Wano and them cya.

This literally Yamato's importance few chapters in Wano.

Her addition to the crew?

Oh she wants to see the seas and she can swing the club awesome 10/10 candidate.

Yamato is not leaving Wano get over it already.
Get over yourself, It's pathetic. that Drivel is arrogance to a Tee.
I've told you to wait. But you keep screaming like a child. It gets old. Shut up about it. Jesus Christ you go on and on and on and on about Yamato more than I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.