• Yes - Bye someone else

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • LOL No

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Tou and Moubu are safe by future plot.

GHM won't die too, he was just reintroduced and without him no more Wei.

So the only one threatened are Rokuomi and Ranbihaku and I love Rokuomi so I vote Ranbihaku

KouYoku will be hyped so he either push Tou hard or kill Ranbihaku

My guts say "yes" , but my head says "who?"

Moubu would turn him into red mist
Tou still has a role to play
Rokuomi... Well if he dies then Tou is left with only Ryuukoku who is a good strategist and Kanou who is a scrub. A bit too little for a GG, plus it's late to introduce new people in the old Ouki army
GHM, nah he's Wei's new #1

That leaves...

Ranbihaku!

It's not like I'm sure of it, it's just that he's the only one left. Plus if he dies GHM could replace him with Gaimou.

So, unless new players are introduced my idea is that if Kouyoku kills someone then it's Ranbi.

Hopefully, really need dudes like Futei, Hakurei, Kouyoku to be built up more properly in parallel to the Qin youth.
I'm assuming Kyouyoku is based after Xiang Liang, aka the son of Tiger of Chu. (even though his chinese name is Xian Yi, but we don't know anybody of such name in chinese history from that era). If he is Xiang Liang, then this would make him the uncle to Xiang Yu (the man who brought end to the Qin dynasty along with Liu Bang). Meaning after the death of his father (tiger of chu) Kyouyoku would teach his nephew warfare and such, his nephew would then go on to overthrow the Qin.

Kouyoku does need something to hype him up as he is supposed to be Chu’s parallel to Shin. However, none of the new Wei Generals have the buildup necessary to truly hype Kouyoku, I doubt Rokuomi is going to die since he seems to be being built up as Tou’s right hand man and Moubu/Tou/Gohoumei are obviously not going to die anytime soon.

This pretty much just leaves Ranbihaku. While Ranbihaku is a fairly hyped individual that could be feasibly killed off this arc, his death would leave Gohoumei without a single decent dualist subordinate for future confrontations, so I doubt his demise is going to happen this arc.

There is also the fact that Kouyoku is hell bent on confronting Tou above anyone else, so one would think that Kouyoku vs Tou is going to happen over any other Kouyoku matchup but Tou is most certainly not going to die at this point in the story.

Instead of outright killing someone, Kouyoku could earn a feat by dealing Ranbihaku or perhaps even Tou a permanent injury. Something along the lines of taking an eye or a left hand. This would give Kouyoku a respectable feat while not removing any important characters from the story.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
While Ranbihaku is a fairly hyped individual that could be feasibly killed off this arc, his death would leave Gohoumei without a single decent dualist subordinate for future confrontations, so I doubt his demise is going to happen this arc.
Don’t you think Houmei will wind up with Gaimou himself at some point?

I don’t think Ranbihaku will die to Yoku either, mainly because I think Ranbihaku is just too strong for Yoku to best in a duel right now. But Shin slayed Houken and Ouhon slayed Gyou’Un, so Ranbihaku would actually be a pretty good kill for Yoku.

Don’t you think Houmei will wind up with Gaimou himself at some point?
Gaimou is a Fire Dragon in his own right, so not particularly unless Gohoumei ends up like Shouheikan and becomes the Chief of Military Affairs for Wei.
I don’t think Ranbihaku will die to Yoku either, mainly because I think Ranbihaku is just too strong for Yoku to best in a duel right now. But Shin slayed Houken and Ouhon slayed Gyou’Un, so Ranbihaku would actually be a pretty good kill for Yoku.
Coalition Arc Kouyoku was able to keep up with Tou and that was years before he was even a General. So I would say that it is possible for him to defeat Ranbihaku but yeah, I am also expecting ol’ Haku to survive this arc. Lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Gaimou is a Fire Dragon in his own right, so not particularly unless Gohoumei ends up like Shouheikan and becomes the Chief of Military Affairs for Wei.
I think that’s what Houmei will be personally, he will be Wei’s Riboku and Gaimou will be his Houken lol.

Coalition Arc Kouyoku was able to keep up with Tou and that was years before he was even a General. So I would say that it is possible for him to defeat Ranbihaku but yeah, I am also expecting ol’ Haku to survive this arc. Lol.
Yeah you know the more I think about it, Ranbihaku is really the only character Yoku could slay this arc that would solidify his accomplishments with Shin and Ouhon, assuming Tou or Moubu won’t be slain here lol.

I have high hopes for Yoku. Hopefully by the time the Hi Shin Unit fights the Chu he's strong enough to be a match for Shin.

Slaying Rokuomi or Ranbihaku is nothing as a major accomplishment. He damn near did better against Tou during the Coalition than Rinbunkun did