Powers & Abilities EoS Zoro CoO > EoS Sanji CoO?

EoS Zoro CoO > EoS Sanji CoO

• Yes

Votes: 37 29.8%
  • No

Votes: 83 66.9%
  • Equal

Votes: 4 3.2%

• Total voters
Current feats doesn't equate to EoS feats... After all, Aisa and Koby had better CoO feats than Zoro before the timeskip...

And Sanji having a better CoO at EoS makes more sense since he's a technical fighter who leans more on tactics...
contrary to Aiza, who is an anormaly anyways, we are following both Zoro and Sanji closely. we see their progress in comparison to each other. Zoro has better feats in the field of CoO. that does not mean Sanjis are bad though.
the thing about Coby could be true or it could not be. Kaku thought Zoro predicted (thought bubble etc.) his moves during their fight. depending on how you interpret BOAT Zoro may have had the ability to use CoO on Fujis level all the way back in Alabasta.
not consistently of course, but neither could Coby.

the point is Sanji CoO > Zoro CoO and Zoro CoA > Sanji CoA. Oda will create the balance for both fandom.
based on?
Post automatically merged:

Enlighten me on Zoro’s “better” feats of CoO if you may. If he had better CoO, he should have been the one to dive into ice lake to find Kinemon’s torso, yet it was Sanji in Nami’s body to do so. Sanji did it in a body with much much much less physical stats and probably quite low Haki pool. If their CoO levels were close to each other, or if Zoro’s was stronger from the get-go, the one who should have dived into the lake should have been him, after all, it would be a much safer bet.
sanji wasnt able to detect kinnemons torso in the lake with coo, he is the better swimmer and he felt responsible for kinnemon

I mean, it's pretty much a given, with the information provided to us, as Oda is not being ambiguous on the matter at all.

Zoro is adept at Armament Haki, so that is going to be the Color he focused most on during the timeskip, and Sanji is adept at Observation so that is going to be the Color he most focused on most during the timeskip.

The only one who would have split focus between the two colors is Luffy, because he specializes in Conqueror's Haki, and it can't be formally trained.

Remember the goal of the timeskip was for everyone to become as strong as possible within the relatively short time frame that they had. So Zoro and Sanji are going to focus on what they can improve upon the fastest.

Zoro whose not even adept at CoO casually training it in his spare time, having stronger CoO than someone who is naturally adept at it, and would have spent the majority of their time training it, makes no sense whatsoever. Not just from a narrative perspective, but from a common sense perspective as well.

Sanji already hit his cap with RS. He can't develop anymore since he is depended on RS. :seriously:
Honestly his character was always like that, i.e. growth was not shown through any events and we were just made to accept he is now a level higher etc unlike how specially luffy and zoro's growth is shown. And RS pretty much seems like the final step oda took to keep sanji relevant with top tiers. I mean oda would just make him use RS and be able to be keep up with others.
Post automatically merged:

But Sanji specialize in Coo....
Zoro can match sanji's haki with one eye closed :myman: :kayneshrug: :choppawhat:

Last edited:
I mean, it's pretty much a given, with the information provided to us, as Oda is not being ambiguous on the matter at all.

Zoro is adept at Armament Haki, so that is going to be the Color he focused most on during the timeskip, and Sanji is adept at Observation so that is going to be the Color he most focused on most during the timeskip.

The only one who would have split focus between the two colors is Luffy, because he specializes in Conqueror's Haki, and it can't be formally trained.

Remember the goal of the timeskip was for everyone to become as strong as possible within the relatively short time frame that they had. So Zoro and Sanji are going to focus on what they can improve upon the fastest.

Zoro whose not even adept at CoO casually training it in his spare time, having stronger CoO than someone who is naturally adept at it, and would have spent the majority of their time training it, makes no sense whatsoever. Not just from a narrative perspective, but from a common sense perspective as well.
This specialty thing is not exactly relevant for character-to-character comparison.

Let me give you a numerical example at Eos:
Sanji CoA - 6
Sanji CoO - 7
Zoro CoA-8
Zoro CoO-7.

Sanjis specialty would be applying since his CoO>his CoA, but that doesnt automatically mean it will be superior to zoros.
Also not to mention what rayleigh says applies to "most", not to "all". And there is too little information on either timeskip training. So just taking into account what each character respectively is adapt at is not enough. Now you can make the argument that sanji already is superior in CoO (not everyone would agree) and that zoro not being adapt at CoO makes it unlikely that he will grow more relatively from now until EoS, but some might push the idea of shiryu vs zoro, which could push zoro to get a gain similar to luffy vs katakuri, because if not for being forced to fight against katakuri, luffy would not have learned future sight.

The people that said Zoro has better CoO than Sanji should stop smoking crack ASAP:whitepress:
I think that Oda is about to boost it. Zoro will sooner or later face Fujitora which is allegedly the best CoO user in the planet. Accordingly to this, I doubt that a CoO mismatch on top of Fuji's gravity hax would do well as a whole, nevertheless it is clear that Zoro will have a solid CoA advantage. Let's see if he manages to show to possess any CoC first.