Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes and Zoro is not from Wano so he isnt a samurai do you understand this context ?!
Being from Wano or another country does not matter

The thing Kaido was talking about is the there will be no any samurai like Oden

Samurai does not mean only from Wano thate whats i am saying to you

Those who follow the way of Sword are Samurai . Zoro was taught swordsman ship from a person from Wano . Thats what matters

Being from Wano or another country does not matter

The thing Kaido was talking about is the there will be no any samurai like Oden

Samurai does not mean only from Wano thate whats i am saying to you

Those who follow the way of Sword are Samurai . Zoro was taught swordsman ship from a person from Wano . Thats what matters
It does matter Kaido didnt refer to all samurais around the world he was referring to the wano samurai also there are no known samurai country beside wano not all swordsman are samurai lol

He wasnt thought the doctrine of Wano he was just thought how to use a samurai and he did create his own three sword style just because his teachers father was from wano doent make Zoro a samurai
Also it was an blacksmith not an samurai who fled the country 50 years so Zoros master isnt technically a samurai

Zoro isnt in this reference of Kaido he just meant all samurai in wano
Also wanos samurai differ from other swordsman

Lol Kaido clearly meant all samurai in wano because he knows them but he doesnt meant pseudo wano samurais like Zoro

Why not same level how it should be, that way the growth can be linear
Because either they’ll be last, which means they’ll be stronger than Beckman one way or another. Either they’ll defeat him and fight shanks or the straw hat will defeat him but then still have to have a hard fight against a BB commander.
Post automatically merged:

Good observation but I don't think seastone is actually indestructible. At least not with how they make weapons in Wano considered.

whether or not a target shows DF power is irrelevant because you might as well assume
Still if Luffy was given non seastone collars it’s safe to assume that they don’t have seastone bombs.

Status
Not open for further replies.