Gai Mou
-Wei Great General (Fire Dragon)

Earl Shi
-Former Wei Great General

Rei Ou
-Former Wei Great General

AND

Ran Bi Haku
-Wei General (subordinate to Rei Ou in this matchup)

Scenario:
Each Army has 100,000 men, and this battle takes place just outside of Juuko where the Qin and Wei fought the Juuko Army

Win Conditions:
-Each army must either capture or slay Ju Ko Ou or Rei Ou
-Each army must either capture or slay Man U or Earl Shi

Who Wins and why?
@Owl Ki
@Patryipe
@Blackbeard
@Bullet
@Shanks
@Dark Admiral
@Guan Yu
@Dovahkiin
@Greenbeard
@dizzy2341
@PuckTheGreat
@MarineHQ62
@RayanOO
@Ninjashadow0209
@Arara
@Hiragaro
@Yo Tan Wa
@Xione
@FaradaySloth
@ranady
@Dragomir
@Fiji
@Den_Den_Mushi

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Good fight ! You can easily imagine who will fight who etc.

So back to business :

Gaimou vs Man U : I def see Man U winning. I am not impressed by the new hype and forgetting the old but Gaimou while being strong and compared to Renpa by shin (:whitepress:) we have also the anti-portrayal of Ouki and Renpa not wanting to lose time fighting him. They didn't think he desserved their time. Gaimou is a huge brute.
You can say too that Man U feeling empty doesn't have more weight than Gaimou, but even "empty" Man U managed to knock off MouBu and fight him. So even empty I have Man U > Gaimou is an extreme fight.

But lets say the Juuko army is on the verge off losing and Sento Un or Ju Ko Ou are killed or Juuko is taken and people slaughtered, there are some chance than Man U will awake and his fire will burn again and bye bye Gaimou. Fire burn Man U likely beat Gaimou ass clean (obviously not an easy fight but decisively superior).

So empty Man U > Gaimou not by much
Man U with will > Gaimou decisively.

Now with Sento un vs Earl Shi : an other mind scratching fight between two empty individuals.

Sento un was playing with "ease" against two great fighters : Rokuomi and Ran Bi haku. Those two are no joke and yet Sento fought them back like a chad. And the guy is still empty. He likes to fight like a madman but I don't think his weight is as strong as before when he was head of his people fighting for his land.

Earl shi is the same : the guy was extremely strong. Even in his death wish state the guy was smart, strong and Ouhon won the duel even while being inferior. But prime Earl Shi is a bonafide monster. The guy was sent on his death each time and destroyed everyone. He even killed the others dragons that betrayed him and his loved one.

Sento un fighting for his land or with new will against Prime Earl Shi can be an amazing show.

And the two "empty" can either become best friends or kill each other nicely. Sento un seems to still enjoy war and take pleasure in it, he is not as emotionless as Earl Shi.

Brain wise the two seems talented : earl shi used some good tactics during his arc( chariots etc) while Sento un can also lead being a former GG and during Juuko war he took some decisons like attacking the HQ etc. But maybe his will to enjoy himself without really thinking will be his doom.

Don't know who win this.
I say Current Sento un > "dead" Earl Shi but a hair.
But Earl Shi seems a bit more grounded, Sento un will do as he pleased and will take "risks".

Like Man U if Juuko is taken or Man U slayed etc maybe Sento Un can wake up a bit. (or be totally resigned). If Sento Un will came back he takes it.

For Ran Bi Haku vs Gen U don't know, we don't know enough about Gen U. We just know that he stomped a Wei general that didn't seem that impressive. Ran Bi haku is a mad lad more or less at Rokuomi or Rin bun kun level. But don't ask that guy to make some tactics. While Gen U was a former leader too so he can think on his feets etc. He has not the hype of Sento or Man U but he was strong enough to not being killed and keep in Juuko.
Gen U maybe has advantages : brain wise for sure and martial might maybe equal.

Now Rei Ou vs Ju Ko Ou : I def think Rei has more hyped on his name. First Rei had a big history that we know of : he fought Ouki or other good names of his gen. He also fought Tou and wasn't ridicule at all. And The big advantage of Rei Ou the guy is a ruthless mofo.
He will go for the kill against other generals even if he had to have his HQ taken etc, use decoy etc.

Like Ju Ko Ou the guy was a GG without any real talent for brawl and martial might. Ju Ko Ou is good but he didn't prove himself enough to be at Rei Ou level.
If the goal is really to kill the other enemy Rei Ou is your guy.

All in all I don't know lol. Man U and Sento are beasts and power wise Juuko seems a bit above. But in front he will have big guys too. I think the real game changer is Rei Ou who is the smartest and the real danger in a game where you have to kill the other army heads.

Last edited:
Fire Dragons for the win...!!!
Man'U is strong but so is Gaimou. While Man'U did dominate on most of his fight with Moubu, Gaimou was compared to Renpa by Shin himself. Gaimou still carried somewhat weight of the GG. High/Extreme Diff win for Gaimou.
Earl Shi Vs Sentoun is a battle which I would like to see the most. Both dude just looking for a fight and not caring whether they live or die. While Sentoun is more of a muscle lately, I would say Earl Shi takes this one. He had shown some serious strategic mind.
Strategic wise, Rei Ou who used to give troubles for Ouki is definitely atleast on par or above the JukoOu (I think above).
While Gen U did slay Wei's commander so early, I still don't think of him much highly. Wei's were simply overconfident in that battle during the first wave of attack and they simply paid the price for it. He could be a better fighter but Berserker can still take on him IMO.
This battle is a tough one for sure. I don't think that Team Jukuko will fold so easy though.
Great match up bro, it was fun playing out this battle in the mind. :cheers:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Good fight ! You can easily imagine who will fight who etc.

Will answer later.
Haha yeah, that and I also felt like this matchup is so close that it would make a good discussion, even though people probably aren’t overly passionate about these characters.

Man'U is strong but so is Gaimou. While Man'U did dominate on most of his fight with Moubu, Gaimou was compared to Renpa by Shin himself. Gaimou still carried somewhat weight of the GG. High/Extreme Diff win for Gaimou.
I think Man U is outright stronger than Gai Mou, but not by much. Extreme diff Man U likely.

You are underrating Mou Bu by assuming he is beneath Ren Pa. Mou Bu was said by Mou Ten to be the strongest offensive power in Qin history, and this includes the Qin 6 who had two heavily offensive generals among their ranks in Kyou and Ou Kotsu, two of Ren Pa’s piers. In terms of offensive power (which in Moubu’s case refers mostly to his individual strength), Mou Bu is above Ren Pa, and Mou Bu is still taking lessons from Man U in that department.

The way I see it, Man U >= Mou Bu >= Gai Mou >= Ren Pa in terms of fighting power. So I would ofc favor Man U in a high/extreme diff fight against Gai Mou.

The main problem with the Chiyoyou Fire Dragons is Shi Ei. At this point in his life, he was a whirling dirvish of rage that didn’t care whether he lived or died, and in this circumstance slaying Shi Ei = defeat for the Fire Dragons (as Shi Ei was sort of like their leader in the manga anyway). If we give Shi Ei the win against Sen To Un and Gen U, slaying them would not automatically = victory. He would need to either slay Man U or Ju Ko Ou for that and I’m not betting on him over Man U right now. So if Shi Ei just charges in at Man U blindly, then the Juuko Army wins.

On the other hand, the big disadvantage that the Juuko Army has, is that Sen To Un and Ju Ko Ou in particular, don’t really seem to care about taking their enemy seriously and are just looking for the most fun battle possible lol. We saw at Juuko how quickly these guys can lose if they don’t take their opponents seriously, and Sen To Un is really lucky he got away with as much as he did during the battle lol. And Ju Ko Ou himself still blames the loss on the change in Man U’s personality rather than his own refusal to take his enemy seriously.

So either Shi Ei charges blindly into a fight that he cannot win, or Ju Ko Ou sips tea too calmly and gets a spear to the throat lol.

I really don’t know who wins this, I may vote draw until we get more posts lol.

Last edited:
Earl Shi is extremely underrated imo, tho if he's still just the nothing inside general like he was against Ouhon, then I don't see Wei winning.
Remember, the Chiyoyou Army lost to a bunch of teens & outnumbering them 3:1 at that, while all four of the Chu Generals seem to be fully capable of winning this. Man'U seems superior to Gaimou, Gen'U one-shotted a Wei general in like, several seconds. Sento'Un had no trouble in a 2v1 featuring Ranbihaku himself. Unless if Reiou uses his assets extremely better than the Juuko Four, I don't see how Wei is winning this.

You are underrating Mou Bu by assuming he is beneath Ren Pa. Mou Bu was said by Mou Ten to be the strongest offensive power in Qin history, and this includes the Qin 6 who had two heavily offensive generals among their ranks in Kyou and Ou Kotsu, two of Ren Pa’s piers. In terms of offensive power (which in Moubu’s case refers mostly to his individual strength), Mou Bu is above Ren Pa, and Mou Bu is still taking lessons from Man U in that department.

The way I see it, Man U >= Mou Bu >= Gai Mou >= Ren Pa in terms of fighting power. So I would ofc favor Man U in a high/extreme diff fight against Gai Mou.
I'm not underrating Moubu or Manu'U, the way I see it the GG is more than just explosive battle powers. It was stated that Mougu had possibly always overpowered Renpa but stil everytime they clashed in the past, Renpa had him on the run. To me the concept of GG means the ones who has overcomed countless battles of high tier and survived/ emerged victorious from them. In that aspect, Renpa, Ouki, RSJ, Hakuki, etc are on their own level. Man'U did had something in him but after he saw him slaying his own men, he kinda lost it and now is just the shell of his former self who just swings his glaive.
The main problem with the Chiyoyou Fire Dragons is Shi Ei. At this point in his life, he was a whirling dirvish of rage that didn’t care whether he lived or died,
Both Man'U and Sentoun had displayed same problem at Juuko. Sentoun openly said he gets to live another day after the war and Man'U was provoking Moubu to take his head and I don;t think it was just a statement.
Also the Strategist wise, Fire Dragons have slighter advantage. Rei Ou was hyped by both Tou and Rokumi saying she gave Lord Ouki the trouble back in the days. And we're talking about Prime Ouki with all 10 of his vassals including Tou. Ju Ko Ou on the otherhand, is pretty cocky maybe because he has nothing precious left to protect but as he is at Jukko, he cannot outsmart Fire Dragon strategist whose student GHM had him beat.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Looking at this matchup in more detail, I think I will also side with the Fire Dragons.

So the easiest way for me to look at this is to ignore the weaknesses of each given army, given that each of their individual weaknesses as an army could result in a victory for the other side, I decided to just ignore them and analyze the matchup lol.

So, Man U is the strongest warrior here. Advantage Juuko.

On the other hand, Rei Ou is the strongest tactician here. Advantage Fire Dragons.

These advantages are pretty minor, Man U isn’t much stronger than Gai Mou and Rei Ou probably isn’t a much better tactician than Ju Ko Ou.

The main reason that I think the Fire Dragons have an advantage, is in terms of the martial strength of Ran Bi Haku and Shi Ei. Not to sleep on Gen U or Sen To Un, but I would rank both of them beneath Shi Ei and RBH as warriors.

Not only that, Sen To Un has shown nothing tactically, and Gen U has only shown pretty basic tactics so I’m not sure what to make of them as tacticians. Shi Ei is actually a pretty good tactician, and Ran Bi Haku will have Rei Ou calling the shots for him so I’d give them both the tactical advantage over Gen U and Sen To Un.

So, I’d say the Fire Dragons take this one high/extreme diff due to just being superior overall.

Last edited: