Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you stop with the trolling. You want to be to be taken seriously, but all you do is troll. Where has it been shown that Sanji passed out...thats some fake fan theory thats been disproven.

And I thought the whole Vergo thing was a joke. Seriously how did Vergo troll Sanji ? The dude couldnt even move Sanji, the best he could do was crack Sanji's leg slightly. And 2 chapters before Sanji's entire body fell to the ground from one Nami punch.

This entire arc Zoro is too pussy to take any damage so it wont affect him to when he actually fights. But of course it wont affect PH Sanji....who has a abnormal healing factor right ? Please dont use the pathetic Usopp argument @critical mindset uses either.
Sorry at work right now, don't wanna go home beyond 5 PM just because discussing irrelevant Judge's son who looks like shit again this chapter.

I think most fans have dropped the Alliance facing the defeat notion now that Kaidou is taking Onigashima to Flower capital. But i still think the battle odds is going to turn completely against the alliance at some point of story.

Kaidou words to Red Scabbards that Pirates betray when it suits them is yet to come true and it will. Maybe it will be in few chapters when Kaidou is about to Kill the RS and Luffy arrives to save em. But i think it will make more sense if these words hold true when it become apparent Kaidou+BM is too much to win against and an impossible situation is created, and Luffy/SHs will still continue to not give up and fight for Wano. It is going to happen.

I didn't even consider this yesterday, but i hope Zoro's thing with Apoo went down as close to a legit 1 vs 1 as possible, and it wasn't like a bunch of Samurai, X Drake and so on surrounding Apoo/ having a go at him, and Zoro getting an opening to cut him down :sus:

I didn't even consider this yesterday, but i hope Zoro's thing with Apoo went down as close to a legit 1 vs 1 as possible, and it wasn't like a bunch of Samurai, X Drake and so on surrounding Apoo/ having a go at him, and Zoro getting an opening to cut him down :sus:
I think a lot of people thought that was going to happen too, but Zoro just steady mobbed it

Im expecting the full summary and pictures to be very enlightening for us. Like they always are

Nah Zoro probably thought better to dumpster him quickly instead of trying to save everything for Kaido fight since chasing is wasting more time.

I think a lot of people thought that was going to happen too, but Zoro just steady mobbed it
Im expecting the full summary and pictures to be very enlightening for us. Like they always are

Regardless, it's still a cool moment for Zoro to see him infuriated about what's happening to the Scabbards and doing his best to move on from the bottom floor as fast as possible and help them out :super:

Morj's "The Onagishima raid will end in failure" theory starting to look pretty slim now that Kaido is taking the whole thing to the flower capital. Still love Morj's channel though. I honestly thought it made sense during that time when the video came out. It did follow the usual pattern with the major arcs. Also before this spoiler I was still wondering what impact this raid would make when all the citizens don't even know about it. By the looks of this spoiler though it looks like Oda has that covered and if Kaido really can bring the whole island of Onagishima to the Flower Capital it would make for some impactful moments. It's chapter 1000 worthy if you ask me. I mean this is probably the reason why a few chapters ago Oda cut away to the flower capital, showing all the residents of Wano enjoying the festival since it is the single day where Orochi and Kaido don't bother them, then all of a sudden *BOOM* Kaido's there. I can almost imagine how the citizens of Wano would react.
"kaido has to fall in the capital" stance is why i believe the war will not end in onigashima.
so yes

Oh I know...youd think Zoro fans would learn their lessons by now. Im just waiting patiently till we get the full summary, pics and translation.:endthis:
Same with sanji fans :usoprice:
Post automatically merged:

We will see, the game was set up so that everyone on that floor tries to get the antidote from Apoo, so it would be a bit weird if him and Zoro ended up isolated for a final exchange :zosleepy:
Doesn't have to be isolated, shi shisonson is his speed blitz move and that's the classic S SSS stance

Status
Not open for further replies.