Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's been my favorite Zoro moments of Wano, when he's been infuriated
Zoro's Wano adventure so far was so/so for me, but i fully expect at least a couple of big moments from him going forward such as him cutting King's fire, cutting King down after a big battle, and him opening Kaido's wound.

I think Zoro's moment with Kaido will have aspects that remind us of this

He's going to be injured after his fight with King, and Kaido will injure him further, but Zoro's determination will leave it's mark on Kaido and make Kaido think that he needs to kill this man now. Then obviously Luffy steps in and Luffy vs Kaido finale goes down.

It seems a vast majority of Sanjis fanbase aren't actual fans their just people who like him in certain moments, they'll complain about sanji this chapter and then be the same people gassing him up whenever he does something cool later on.
It just we accepted the L for this chapter there nothing to defend of. Sanji vs beautiful women always ended the same outcome.

Some still waiting for complete summary or panels before saying anything. Sanji spoiler just one line of word

Base on last chapter most Sanji fans expected Lewd King and Black Maria, since it didn't happen of course we disappointed.

J

Jo_Ndule

Im expecting the full summary and pictures to be very enlightening for us. Like they always are
I didn't even consider this yesterday, but i hope Zoro's thing with Apoo went down as close to a legit 1 vs 1 as possible, and it wasn't like a bunch of Samurai, X Drake and so on surrounding Apoo/ having a go at him, and Zoro getting an opening to cut him down :sus:
Zoro uses named attack (720 pound) and failed
Attack apoo many attacks with koka even but failed
Has Drake help yet still fail to land a hit
Was tagged by apoo before easily.
He's still not covering his ears /cannot do that too while he attacks/blocks.

:josad:Drake somehow just stopped fighting apoo
People stopped chasing apoo
It was a clean 1 v 1... Zoro can counter sound waves easily now :beckmoji:"coz he's Enraged "

Yeah enraged Oden could also cut and blitz barrier, beat base kaido... oops
Enraged Luffy could also damage and beat kaido...oops

If Zoro fans are so confident in ZKK, why would they get so excited over something as small as Zoro taking out Apoo?

Could it be that... Oda has been disrespecting Zoro lately?
They were desperate. Until these spoilers, 90 chapters into Wano, Zoro has done basically nothing interesting. And they are well aware of this.
Taking out Apoo with the classic stance, the usual attack and the common badass expression in a 2 vs 1 is the best they had since the end of Dressrosa, when he was helped by Orlumbus to defeat Pica :emohiyo:
And it's a spoiler from a renowned Zoro boy that hates Sanji:emohiyo:

Well yeah, that's what i'm wondering. Wether Zoro and Apoo ended up isolated, and Zoro cut him down in something close to a 1 vs 1, or Apoo was still dealing with the whole mob, and Zoro had an easier time landing his attack because of that.
I'm going to be sad if it was either Apoo running away and getting speedblitzed or if drake/others were distracting him. But I'm definitely ready to catch a goof in regards to Zoro this chap

They were desperate. Until these spoilers, 90 chapters into Wano, Zoro has done basically nothing interesting. And they are well aware of this.
Taking out Apoo with the classic stance, the usual attack and the common badass expression in a 2 vs 1 is the best they had since the end of Dressrosa, when he was helped by Orlumbus to defeat Pica :emohiyo:
And it's a spoiler from a renowned Zoro boy that hates Sanji:emohiyo:
Fighting Killer wasn't interesting at all apparently...

I already ask on korean forum about Sanji and they said that Sanji part is a cliffhanger of whatever that means and that we skip how he got caught
This Oda playing with there fanbase
LOL
I'm down for sanji to not be clowned but that hasn't happened for a while, he's had some good looking panels but nothing thats screamed "hey you know what? I'm gonna wank sanji like @Chrono does"

To be fair, the way Oda played it out we thought Zoro was fighting Orochi's assasin, so those chapters didn't really land as something to get hyped about, especially with the ending having Zoro faint and get carried from the snow by Komurasaki.
That's because fans assume everyone is fodder by default. Even if Kamazo wasn't Killer, shouldn't have meant fans ignored the fight.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji being weak against women isn't a new thing. He's never fixed that issue so don't know why anyone is surprised or in denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.