Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I read this 2 days ago, hoped someone would open a thread cause I was a bit busy.

Pretty solid chapter honestly.... Vegeta learning a new variation of the Spirit Fission, or better it's something he already was capable of in the past but never thought about.

Goku achieving God Power again thanks to Uub's help, that was the biggest twist of the arc.

The little boy is finally a thing just like he was at the end of Z. (Though already anime filler episodes portraying to GT)

Now I can't wait for the next arc honestly...

Any ideas on what it will happen next?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
The main good thing about this chapter is that it sets up Beerus/Grand Priest next arc. Otherwise Moro's character got butchered badly
Why the Grand Priest?

I mean he is certainly going to scold Beerus but I don't think he is turning into an enemy or something ;P

There's even an outright chance he is informing Beerus of something too.

The Z fighters are not good enough to match someone as potent as the Daishinkan, but I can see Goku and Vegeta fight someone on angel level next nevertheless.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Arc had a lot of potential before Moro turned into Cell 2.0. Wizard who had a strong group? 7—3 was cool. Z Fighters doing things? Good set up, but things rapidly got shittier and shittier.

Only take away is Beerus might have some weight to him soon. Tbh, I think it's time Beerus dies or is taken out of the story. The plot contrivances to keep Beerus from doing anything, ever, is tiresome.

If the series ends with this way, then Vegeta will be still weaker than;

- Moro
- Jiren (possibly)
- Beerus

Goku will be far more powerful than Vegeta.

I wasn't expecting Beerus to take on Moro with that confidence, it looks like he could beat him for sure, that means Beerus vs. Goku is still debatable, and I liked that.

Jiren also beat previous UI Goku, although current UI Goku should be above Jiren for sure, we don't know how current SSBE Vegeta compares to Jiren.

Moro is definitely stronger than SSBE Vegeta.

Vegeta's only advantage is if he fights fused characters like Zamasu, and that's only if they don't know Vegeta's forced spirit fission technique. Moro knew that technique and he didn't lose to Vegeta in the second fight.

If the series ends with this way, then Vegeta will be still weaker than;

- Moro
- Jiren (possibly)
- Beerus

Goku will be far more powerful than Vegeta.
There's hardly any possibility that Vegeta will stay much weaker than Goku and 0 that he won't surpass Beerus one day. Close to 0 best case scenario.

Akira would never have him stay that weak in the grand scheme of things.

Pretty confident they will take on angel level guys soon enough. And that's just logical considered how much they advance everytime thanks to new power ups and trainings undertaken.