Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters
Also you guys need to learn your databooks better, btw don't come up with the garbage English translation of Databook Yellow (Garp=Luffy and other nonsense shit like that) to try to deny It's 100% relevant content

In Databook Red (Or Blue can't recall which one they were published the same year), Luffy and Zoro are said to be 2 in power while Sanji is 1.5
In Databook Yellow Zoro is stated to be as powerful as Luffy in his bio

2 databooks that cover from start of OP up to Post-EL state that Luffy=Zoro

No reason to assume Oda would change that dynamic halfway through the story

Take the L haters
what about the vivre cards, isnt there like a statement that zoros strength is second to luffys or something along those lines?

what about the vivre cards, isnt there like a statement that zoros strength is second to luffys or something along those lines?
It says Zoro is the strongest in the crew after the captain. I don't really see a problem with reconciling both. Up to EL, Zoro and Luffy were roughly on the same level. Post-TS there is a gap, how far that gap is we won't know until Zoro is pushed to his limits.

The one thing I don't get about ZKK

couldn't all the evidence you guys have for Zoro supposedly killing kaido rather just be evidence for Zoro fighting kaido?
What evidence exists that points to Zoro specifically killing kaido over him merely fighting kaido?

The best you can come up with is his parallels to Oden and Ryuma. But Luffy parallels to Roger and Garp, who beat the 1st iteration of the Rocks pirates at God Valley.

The Big Mom kaido alliance is portrayed by the marines to be the revival of the rocks pirates. I would say that this here is a much more direct parallel. Also, there's the simple fact that Luffy is the MC and his training this arc was specifically to beat kaido, whom he had already lost to.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

couldn't all the evidence you guys have for Zoro supposedly killing kaido rather just be evidence for Zoro fighting kaido?
What evidence exists that points to Zoro specifically killing kaido over him merely fighting kaido?

The best you can come up with is his parallels to Oden and Ryuma. But Luffy parallels to Roger and Garp, who beat the 1st iteration of the Rocks pirates at God Valley.

The Big Mom kaido alliance is portrayed by the marines to be the revival of the rocks pirates. I would say that this here is a much more direct parallel. Also, there's the simple fact that Luffy is the MC and his training this arc was specifically to beat kaido, whom he had already lost to.
No bb is rox not these two.
Besides the whole thing kaido said about a samurai like oden being open his scar was in view to that samurai being strong enough to kill him.

Ultimately, I think Zoro will simply open up kaido's wound. He will go all out against kaido and show he can stand up to the power of a yonko.

However, I don't think Zoro will kill kaido. My reason for this is I feel like nobody will kill kaido.

Kaido wants his death to be something magnificent like Roger or whitebeard's. However, Kaido isn't nearly as honorable as those two. Rather he is a horrible person. I think Kaido will die a bad death.

He won't be heroically killed off by one of the main characters. Rather I think he will have a miserable death.
Post automatically merged:

No bb is rox not these two.
Besides the whole thing kaido said about a samurai like oden being open his scar was in view to that samurai being strong enough to kill him.
If you reread reverie and the chapters between act 2 and act 3, the Kaido big mom alliance has been referred to as the revival of the rocks pirates several times.

Kaido's entire crew is a parallel to Rock's. They all hate each other and they all want to kill each other, they are only really held in line by Kaido, who's individual strength is what carries the entire crew.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Fighting Kaido is nothing to get worked up about except for those who are adamant about Zoro not fighting him.
There is plenty of evidence for killing Kaido.

In God Valley the future PK teamed up with the guy who is legendary for hunting pirates.
In Wano, future PK is teaming up with the guy whose nickname is Pirate Hunter.

Luffy will get his 5 minutes with Kaido but ultimately Kaido can regenerate all that Luffy can do to him.
Luffy will have to settle down with defeating Big Mom while Zoro kills Kaido.
The main reason for killing Kaido is the effectiveness of dealing with him.

Defeat him and 5 minutes later he is up while you are broken...
There is no recovery for missing head.

In God Valley the future PK teamed up with the guy who is legendary for hunting pirates.
In Wano, future PK is teaming up with the guy whose nickname is Pirate Hunter.
this is a nonsensical parallel

you are comparing Garp to Zoro. If anything, Luffy parallels both Roger and Garp.

Luffy will get his 5 minutes with Kaido but ultimately Kaido can regenerate all that Luffy can do to him.
Luffy will have to settle down with defeating Big Mom while Zoro kills Kaido.
The main reason for killing Kaido is the effectiveness of dealing with him.
Big Mom is a side antagonist this arc. Everyone is focused on Kaido, the only one who even cares about big mom is marco, who's powers coincidentally counter the soru soru no mi.

Also, your statement about Luffy is false. Kaido can't regenerate all Luffy can do to him. Luffy is now a user of penetration CoA, meaning he can target Kaido's innards directly. How does he regenerate from that?

but like I said, I think the bigger issue with ZKK is it implies that Kaido gets a glorious death, which I doubt he will. Kaido's death will be akin to what happened to Yoshikage Kira in Jojo part 4

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
this is a nonsensical parallel
you are comparing Garp to Zoro. If anything, Luffy parallels both Roger and Garp.
Garp the pirate hunter and Zoro the pirate hunter.

Big Mom is a side antagonist this arc. Everyone is focused on Kaido, the only one who even cares about big mom is marco, who's powers coincidentally counter the soru soru no mi.

Also, your statement about Luffy is false. Kaido can't regenerate all Luffy can do to him. Luffy is now a user of penetration CoA, meaning he can target Kaido's innards directly. How does he regenerate from that?

but like I said, I think the bigger issue with ZKK is it implies that Kaido gets a glorious death, which I doubt he will. Kaido's death will be akin to what happened to Yoshikage Kira in Jojo part 4
Big Mom was side antagonist in WCI, she is sharing the spotlight with Kaido in Wano.
Whether they care about her or not, she just arrived on top of the dome so she has to be dealt with as well.

He can regenerate it because Luffy's attacks are nowhere close to effective as you think.
If you think he will erase his insides like he erased the tree, I dont know what to tell you...
There is nothing wrong with Kaido getting a glorious death...

Garp the pirate hunter and Zoro the pirate hunter.
nobody has ever called Garp that

He can regenerate it because Luffy's attacks are nowhere close to effective as you think.
If you think he will erase his insides like he erased the tree, I dont know what to tell you...
obviously, but the fact that he can do that proves that this narrative about Luffy having no lethality is BS.

If Luffy used that punch on a calamity they would die.

H

Haoshoku

It’s pretty unbelievable to see how some people are still in denial that Zoro will play an important role vs Kaido after some pretty explicit statements to go on top of everything that’s been pointing towards that direction for a while now. I mean the man literally spells it out for yall lmao. I don’t know what more is needed before it actually happens.

He's a YC level guy. Kaido just trashed like 8 of them without blinking.
This holds zero weight at this point. Oda had relative fodder like Kiku dancing on Kaido and stabbing him cleanly through numerous times, you think being another “YC level guy” matters as it pertains to Zoro cutting Kaido?

And lumping Zoro with the Scabbards is laughable as well. What matters most against Kaido is being able to damage him with your haki. None of the Scabbards dared to tame Enma and it’s been made pretty clear that Zoro not only posses superior haki but he’s also packing hella more AP, some of which he hasn’t he even been forced to showcase. The Scabbards who have inferior haki and power were able to cut up Kaido pretty good. Zoro > The Scabbards, do the math it’s not that difficult.

So you can call Zoro a “YC level guy” all you want but the foundations for him significantly damaging Kaido have already been set. To say that Zoro will play no role just because yo headcanon have him at “YC level” when lesser characters in power played a role is absolute nonsense.