Questions & Mysteries Will Marco take Zoro to the Roof

Will Marco Fly Zoro to the Roof?

• Yes

Votes: 49 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
Not sure. Oda right now isn't giving him a lot of focus, but I think he'll join the alliance eventually and then get a fight too.
For now, it seems like Oda is trying to unite the strongest SH's to fight against Kaido. He is definitely preparing for a big panel showing all of them.
i think it will be bad writing if hawkins switches side, since he specifically said to drake that he wouldn't betray the beast pirate over this war.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
i think it will be bad writing if hawkins switches side, since he specifically said to drake that he wouldn't betray the beast pirate over this war.
The best thing oda can do if he makes him switch is when he does a reading on his cards on which side will win or whatever its 50% either side so his cards cannot choose for him. So for once he has to make the decision.

I think Marco carries Zoro to the roof but King gets in their way,Marco clashes with King while throwing Zoro upwards (magically Zoro reaches 4th floor directly and meets Luffy,kid and killer).

Drake deals with Queen(clash)

King and Marco clash while talking about the past but Onigashima reaches Wano and King goes to the roof too since he and Marco are relatively even but no one is taking the upperhand.

We will have a rearrangement of matchups on Wano

King vs Zoro in Ringo
Sanji vs Queen in Udon
Luffy,Kid,Law vs Kaido in flower Capital.

When Zoro finishes his fight with King,he gets back Shusui and joins the Kaido fight with Drake,Hawkins and Apoo.

He’ll probably try but King won’t let them. After that, it’s hard to predict how things will turn out, Marco could theoretically hold off King to allow Zoro to pass but that would mean no Zoro vs King and Zoro would fight Queen instead. Unlikely scenario in my opinion. Unless Sanji comes, stops Queen and allows Zoro to continue, then King sends Marco flying somewhere and comes back to stop Zoro.

Another possible scenario is that Sanji will stop King and Jinbe will stop Queen so Marco can take Zoro to the roof. But again, that means no Zoro vs King and I find this unlikely.

The only thing I’m sure of is that Marco won’t fight King because that’s not his place to do so, he will only clash with him at best. He already had his own journey with Whitebeard, his life as a pirate is complete and this fight isn’t his. There’s a reason he chose to stand back and doesn’t consider himself as part of the main strike force. Of course it doesn’t mean he won’t help but he’s certainly not defeating a YC or even a Tobi Roppo.

He’ll probably try but King won’t let them. After that, it’s hard to predict how things will turn out, Marco could theoretically hold off King to allow Zoro to pass but that would mean no Zoro vs King and Zoro would fight Queen instead. Unlikely scenario in my opinion. Unless Sanji comes, stops Queen and allows Zoro to continue, then King sends Marco flying somewhere and comes back to stop Zoro.

Another possible scenario is that Sanji will stop King and Jinbe will stop Queen so Marco can take Zoro to the roof. But again, that means no Zoro vs King and I find this unlikely.

The only thing I’m sure of is that Marco won’t fight King because that’s not his place to do so, he will only clash with him at best. He already had his own journey with Whitebeard, his life as a pirate is complete and this fight isn’t his. There’s a reason he chose to stand back and doesn’t consider himself as part of the main strike force. Of course it doesn’t mean he won’t help but he’s certainly not defeating a YC or even a Tobi Roppo.
Im sorry but how it is unlikely ? In fact Marco vs King currently makes more sense than Zoro vs King..Zoro outright said that he wants to fight Kaido.

He also said that it would be nice if he could fly up there and ofc Marco came right after he said that

I think it's kinda obvious that we will get Marco vs King While Zoro goes to Kaido

King is supposed to protect the route to roof so I guess zoro marco vs king to get through to roof?
Either this one or Marco manages to fly in all ease which would however be bad writing and unsubstantial as well.

After all, it doesn't even need to be necessarily King, his final fight I mean. If any other arrives, targets could simply be switched.