Votes: 7 3.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matchups solidified For the next 10-20 chapters seems a bit much.

We will be filling the chapters with characters continuing running around?
We had act 2 which a setup act,then in act 3 we had more setup again and finally in act 4,we still get 15+ setup chapters? I hope not.
I'm just saying, I wouldn't be shocked. Kaido lifting the island will certainly delay solidified matchups I'd say. We are at this point where literally only Franky seems to have his potential matchup, while Usopp/Nami may also have theirs but are currently running away from it.

Just specifying that this is not new. Oda spent ~30 chapters setting up battles in Dressrosa, and we are only like 25 chapters into the conflict with 3x the characters (though Kaido has taken care of 9 of them easily and the 10 Numbers are a Joke so more like 2x the characters). This has always been Oda's Achilles heel: He slows down the pace of the arc around this point. I would not be shocked if the entirety of the battles take another 60 chapters as a result.

I'm just saying, I wouldn't be shocked. Kaido lifting the island will certainly delay solidified matchups I'd say. We are at this point where literally only Franky seems to have his potential matchup, while Usopp/Nami may also have theirs but are currently running away from it.

Just specifying that this is not new. Oda spent ~30 chapters setting up battles in Dressrosa, and we are only like 25 chapters into the conflict with 3x the characters (though Kaido has taken care of 9 of them easily and the 10 Numbers are a Joke so more like 2x the characters). This has always been Oda's Achilles heel: He slows down the pace of the arc around this point. I would not be shocked if the entirety of the battles take another 60 chapters as a result.
:josad: GOD.

I feel ya there:/

At least its somewhat entertaining. All I want is for every strawhat to have a growth fight. He can take as long as he wants as long as he makes up the last 10 years of not giving many of the main characters fights
Yeah and there is even Kaido's flashback incoming.

It may be as long as Oden's (14 chapters) since it will probably encompass Rocks and Yamato's flashback.

At this rate,I will not be surprised if 1 year later,we are still not in the final phase of Kaido's fight.

Yeah and there is even Kaido's flashback incoming.

It may be as long as Oden's (14 chapters) since it will probably encompass Rocks and Yamato's flashback.

At this rate,I will not be surprised if 1 year later,we are still not in the final phase of Kaido's fight.
Yup 100%, plus the likely upcoming mid-Act break but it should only last 1-3 chapters anyway and it'll probably be pretty great hype too. Wouldn't be surprised if Kaido/Rocks/Yamato's flashback is a somewhat mirror of Odens in that it begins Act 4 and takes a small chunk of it before the main battles start.

Then you also have this potential Shimotsuki flashback that connects Zoro to Wano, however that may happen. But I expect that to be super small anyway, nothing as long as Sanji's 2nd flashback

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern

I mean I'm cool with Sanji x Nami and all but what this cover page necessary at all?

So Sanji does have his moral after all:ronalaugh:Man's following his heart to save a vulnerable woman like a knight hero he is.:myman:

Damn, he jumped right into the trap:josad:And is that girl Sarahebi?

"Ah My Lord" Trap is probably the most garbage name for a trap ever.:crazwhat:

And why is Blacktooth has a nipples shape forehead anyway?:eeke:

Of course Sanji's foolishness is what makes him get into trouble. But at least they recognized Sanji as a big shot though.:hohoho:Instant L's to the people that said fodders didn't recognized Sanji awhile back when he's travel with Luffy and Jinbei.:holdthisl:

And damn Sanji, why so rush all of sudden?:quest:

That Black Maria panel is just........
I think I just failed no nut November LOL.:hope:And did Sanji just flirt with her?:eeke::watchout:You know what that's means?:kawak:

Poker's design is actually pretty decent, compared to like the rest of them :jay-he:

Damn boy, Zoro straight up one shot this dude:cantseeme:RIP Apoo hype :risitasad: Well, that settled it.:jordanmf:Zoro fans is eating good this chapter.:finally:

So it's confirmed that Apoo will join the Alliance then:leohah::pepapoo:Nice.:pepelit:And damn Zoro, no need to get piss off like that.:pepeanger:

First it was Dr Killer, and now Zoro also confirmed that Kaido is the strongest person in the world?:steef:And damn, even Brook thought it was Zoro's CoC that causes the tremor.:denzimote:But of course it was not Zoro that doing it.:fuah:

Is Marco's gonna let Zoro ride on his back and going to the rooftop?:milaugh:That would be sick not gonna lie.:myman:

Black Maria looking stunning and magnificent as always.:blush::sweat:

So does that means Kaido and Yamato are originally Dragons then?:bamathink:

Truly the war of the strongest.:kaimoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.