Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Vote Lynch Final @Dragomir

This whole day phase is a waking nightmare, I haven’t been able to follow along with half of what y’all are discussing. I know Final’s been on my radar for a bit, so I’m comfortable with this vote.

We legit don't.

Can you please clarify the stuff with Lemon?
Don’t?
I got results but they may have been tampered with. The results explain how two people died, but her claim was corroborated by jew.

She can be checked tonight.

Beta is a good suspect for a lynch given his passive gameplay, which he tends not to do when town.

Don’t?
I got results but they may have been tampered with. The results explain how two people died, but her claim was corroborated by jew.

She can be checked tonight.

Beta is a good suspect for a lynch given his passive gameplay, which he tends not to do when town.
Didn't Jew check Light?

I explained everything before.
I got a result which showed me one of my targets abilities. And what I got was master swordsman: able to kill one more person at night. Thus explaining how two people died.

But, results may have been tampered with.
Ffs, she's Bradley, then.

Vote Lynch Melon for crying out loud.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I’m virtually confirmed town at this point, coming at me isn’t gonna make you look less scummy than you already do.
I am 100% town I don't care to looks scummy. But if your radar has been on Beta before why voted against me and not push a beta vote ?

If someone had really looked my posts and not have a "hunch" or little fluff in the beginning of the game it was easy to see I was town

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I am 100% town I don't care to looks scummy. But if your radar has been on Beta before why voted against me and not push a beta vote ?

If someone had really looked my posts and not have a "hunch" or little fluff in the beginning of the game it was easy to see I was town
Good, so it’s not just me who isn’t fully grasping the situation...I don’t need to push votes, that’s never my tactic unless I have hard evidence (or something close to it). If you read my posts, you’d see several where I mention both of you as acting strange, and neither of you have dispelled the notion since coming in to save your own asses. I’ve played enough rounds with you to know the difference between your usual town/scum metas; if you aren’t the latter this time, you damn sure aren’t playing like the former.

"Killing one more person" sounds a whole lot like a scum ability which allows kills aside from faction kills.
It is a scum ability, but I may have gotten redirected to someone else.
I know what that ability means hence why I called mel scum first but the whole thing became a mess.

Beta is less active than her, she was also hunting scum and sussing jew prior to her claiming she visited him and got a prompt telling her he was her sibling. It checks out.

Let’s just wait, beta is an almost sure thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.