General Chat

I have been noticing that your avatar finally fits your username. I am delighted of that.
If only there are plenty of arts of Luffy in Alabasta outfit. Looks like I'll have to pay some artist to make arts of Luffy in Alabasta clothes. Trying to make an Internet personality here.
Didn't he always have Luffy on his avatars :seriously:
Yeah, I did, but I wanted arts of Luffy in Alabasta clothes.

If only there are plenty of arts of Luffy in Alabasta outfit. Looks like I'll have to pay some artist to make arts of Luffy in Alabasta clothes. Trying to make an Internet personality here.

Yeah, I did, but I wanted arts of Luffy in Alabasta clothes.
Yeah what I noticed basically.

Am glad of that. :) and looking forward if you'll post more.

Been sticking to this username since 2008. Thought to change my username for reasons, but the more I see this world, the more the realization comes clear to me. I am among luckiest people to be born Muslim Arabian Saudi. The sense of pride keeps growing in me stronger and stronger. Besides, I keep being told how some people like my username.

Been sticking to this username since 2008. Thought to change my username for reasons, but the more I see this world, the more the realization comes clear to me. I am among luckiest people to be born Muslim Arabian Saudi. The sense of pride keeps growing in me stronger and stronger. Besides, I keep being told how some people like my username.
I think it's cool not to change it, specially if there's such a bond and such a profound significance beneath, plus regardless it's a cool thing to build off an Internet Career over decades with a clear start.

I think it's cool not to change it, specially if there's such a bond and such a profound significance beneath, plus regardless it's a cool thing to build off an Internet Career over decades with a clear start.
When it comes to Internet, I'm just inspired by people like Rags, It'sAGundam, Sinatra_Says. So many YouTubers who deserve their voices to be heard.