Current Events Who is least impressive in the whole raid

Least impressive character

• Total voters
Most disappointing:

Robin - The only SH that didn't do anything at all...except rolling BM i guess? Still the least impressive of the crew
Queen - Does stupid decisions,looks like a gag character than a commander
Sasaki - Got his squadron beaten up while he was just chilling. Got tied down to a tree and would be sitting there still if not for BM

Most Impressive
Carrot and Wanda - Most people thought they would get pushed to the background,yet here they are,teaming up,saving Marco and fighting an opponent that is probably in the top 10 from the opponents side
Yamato - One shotting number,protecting people,pretty cool stuff
Apoo - Did more than i expected lol

- The Flying Six outside of perhaps Ulti and Drake if he counts. I frequently have to be reminded that Who’s Who and Sardine even exist.
- Queen. Dude was a letdown ever since he turned Udon into an exercise program for Luffy, and he continues to suck, especially with the antidote disaster.
- The SHs, though that’s to be expected these days.
- Kid. Was once thought he’d be Luffy’s main SN rival, but now...yeah...
- Last and least is Big Meme, ofc. For every decent moment she gets, Oda is sure to give her twenty Ls to remind us who she really is.

HMs: idk if this counts as least impressive or disappointing, but the Supernovas as a whole. They’ve had a few decent moments, but as of now, I feel like they could and should have been used more.

not even a minute...just few seconds...Zoro and Luffy were still in Apoo range......Zoro moved with Luffy like 10 or few more steps away from there...so...
Maybe I exagerated with a minute, but you got the meaning :kata:

Doing some more names i have to say that Carrot made a good entrance and the fact that she is owning Bepo's spot makes me go nuts

Sanji because of the whole raid suit thing not being his strength. And once he isn't using it, his power drops heavily.
Post automatically merged:

Nami and Usopp as well. I mean Oda definitely needs to do something to upgrade them. I know they fought people who are New World pirate captains level and close to commander but its a great telling sign. They're both too weak. The scabbards lives are on the line and here they are getting saved by a child and running from their enemies. Its about time Oda just does some devil fruit stuff with either or both of them. I get it a bit, they're meant to be Zoro and Sanji's opposites. They already have their fighting style too. The issue here is that they also are susceptible to being beat in one hit. And that is not good at all. No one expects them to be powerhouses but them being able to survive and take hits is a very not bad trait for them to have. So what if they won't be able to swim at this point. I mean, the timeskip was all about them having to get stronger to help Luffy. What did Sanji say about if he sacrifices or whatever, he may help his crew. Well same here. I'm a person where I believe that Oda should definitely be giving Nami that Snow Devil Fruit that Monet has. Some snow intangibility would be helpful. And I'm sure there's a devil fruit that can work for Usopp's style of fighting, although we have not a clue.

Last edited:
People act like Drake was in a easy situation :kayneshrug:
He was literally encircled by Queen (a Calamity), Who's Who (possibly the strongest Tobiroppo after him) and Hawkins (a fellow Supernova not that far from people like Law and Zoro)
Dude was hella cornered and managed to get out of there (taking down a Number in the process), if that's not impressive...