Questions & Mysteries What would you guys do if Zoro doesn't fight Kaido at all?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He's already gotten Enma, which he flat out said was going to make him stronger.

Just because Oda babies Zoro, and kept him out of any situation that could potentially make him look bad before giving him a powerup, it doesn't mean Zoro was as strong as you guys think he was prior to receiving the Sword.
What can he do now he couldnt before ?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He's already gotten Enma, which he flat out said was going to make him stronger.
Just because Oda babies Zoro, and kept him out of any situation that could potentially make him look bad before giving him a powerup, it doesn't mean Zoro was as strong as you guys think he was prior to receiving the Sword.
No power-up so far has left people guessing what it actually does for any character so until Enma shows something actually that can be pointed out, I am not considering it as a power-up.
Actually, it is not Zoro who Oda babysits, it's all others. He literally saved Kaido from Zoro in ch923. Arc would have ended there and then.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The reaction to the Sandai Kitetsu being shattered by Kaido and Zoro begging for a new sword, the Nidai Kitetsu, is going to be the best moment in WG after me enjoying in any thread the aerial fight between Sanji and King with my great friend @Aknolagon :steef:
You wont even be here for much longer. When marco and king start their fight its goodbye for you.

But that's the point, we will officially never know how strong he was. And that's what oda wants. Because oda himself probably didn't know. All he knew was Zorp was stronger than all the people he fought. That's it.

Even when oda tries to make Zoro struggle, he backtracks. He's fighting killer in a 2v1 but then of course oda adds on two swords and Zoro's hunger. Denjiro manages to clash with Zoro, five chapters later we are told Zoro the only person beside Oden who tamed Enma and Denjiro is nowhere near Oden.

Oda is stuck between trying to make stakes with Zoro's fights while also never actually defining how Strong Zoro is. And then when you add in Enma and now Nidai kites that could return into the story, it's completely up in the air how strong Zoro was.

Like right now I keep saying this, if Zoro can singlehandedly damage Kaido with one attack and do more damage than all the scabbard combined, then Zoro would have to actually be rocking Admiral level ap.

Even if Zoro gets into an extreme different with king, if Zoro can do that to Kaido, I think Zoro will be able to just one shot king. Plain and simple. It will hard for Zoro to get that shot in since King can fly and all but if Zoro lands that attack, king will just go down in one hit.

And that's actually ridiculous.

I think until the Zoro vs kaido/king stuff happens, there is no more guessing how strong Zoro was before Enma. It's literally impossible to guess.

The reaction to the Sandai Kitetsu being shattered by Kaido and Zoro begging for a new sword, the Nidai Kitetsu, is going to be the best moment in WG after me enjoying in any thread the aerial fight between Sanji and King with my great friend @Aknolagon :steef:

4 more days :shocking:
But Sandai being shattered by Kaido is possible tho, it will force Zoro to make his first black blade sword with Wado or Enma to really cut Kaido completely. Zoro killing Kaido with his ittoryu or nitoryu (like Oden is actually interesting as parallel :christindeed:)

Hes literally asking a question. In fact hes literally asking if its gonna make him stronger.
Again, he asked a disjunctive question. The answer is already apparent within the question itself. It's being asked with positive reinforcement, and therefore the only answer to the question is yes, it will make him stronger.

You misinterpreted my promise, i swore to delete my account if Marco defeated King
You have no penalty for Zoro reopening Kaido's scar?

You realise that if Zoro can use one attack to cut Kaido wide open, he's officially rocking Admiral level AP since a bunch of commander level people with multiple attacks couldn't do anywhere near that

Why don't you bet that Zoro won't even manage to reopen the scar? Since if he does, that means he's way above king already

But that's the point, we will officially never know how strong he was. And that's what oda wants. Because oda himself probably didn't know. All he knew was Zorp was stronger than all the people he fought. That's it.

Even when oda tries to make Zoro struggle, he backtracks. He's fighting killer in a 2v1 but then of course oda adds on two swords and Zoro's hunger. Denjiro manages to clash with Zoro, five chapters later we are told Zoro the only person beside Oden who tamed Enma and Denjiro is nowhere near Oden.

Oda is stuck between trying to make stakes with Zoro's fights while also never actually defining how Strong Zoro is. And then when you add in Enma and now Nidai kites that could return into the story, it's completely up in the air how strong Zoro was.

Like right now I keep saying this, if Zoro can singlehandedly damage Kaido with one attack and do more damage than all the scabbard combined, then Zoro would have to actually be rocking Admiral level ap.

Even if Zoro gets into an extreme different with king, if Zoro can do that to Kaido, I think Zoro will be able to just one shot king. Plain and simple. It will hard for Zoro to get that shot in since King can fly and all but if Zoro lands that attack, king will just go down in one hit.

And that's actually ridiculous.

I think until the Zoro vs kaido/king stuff happens, there is no more guessing how strong Zoro was before Enma. It's literally impossible to guess.
Of course it's impossible to guess exactly where he was prior to Enma, but it gives us a good general idea. If he needs a powerup prior to fighting and defeating a Yonko Commander on his own, then obviously he was below Yonko Commanders before said powerup. You don't give someone a powerup to use against someone if they don't need it.