Questions & Mysteries What would you guys do if Zoro doesn't fight Kaido at all?

Hopefully he doesn't get Nidai and gets ushimarus sword:sadgrin:
Zoro not getting nidai and shusui is beyond weird

And that's what Oda wants. Oda gave Zoro multiple sword options this arc specifically to confuse us about the progression of Zoro's story. Shusui has to return. Because we need to know more about black blades. Then nidai has to return because Zoro never got to use it.

Then Emma is here. Hell even Ame no habakiri is here.

You have no penalty for Zoro reopening Kaido's scar?

You realise that if Zoro can use one attack to cut Kaido wide open, he's officially rocking Admiral level AP since a bunch of commander level people with multiple attacks couldn't do anywhere near that

Why don't you bet that Zoro won't even manage to reopen the scar? Since if he does, that means he's way above king already
I really care only about Sanji, if he fights and defeats King, unless it's a real* 2 vs 1, I'm ok with basically anything. Zoro can kill Big Mom and Kaido and cut Mount Fuji with the same slash for all i care :kayneshrug:

* For real 2 vs 1 i mean something like Sanji and Zoro (or Killer or Who's Who or Perospero) in which Zoro (or ...) doesn't get defeated at some point. The final sequence of attacks must be Sanji's

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Of course it's impossible to guess exactly where he was prior to Enma, but it gives us a good general idea. If he needs a powerup prior to fighting and defeating a Yonko Commander on his own, then obviously he was below Yonko Commanders before said powerup. You don't give someone a powerup to use against someone if they don't need it.
You really just said Zoro is veteran level? Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with people on this site.

You do know... that there are differences between Yonko commanders??? Right?

Defeating a Jack and a King is not the same thing br0.

So let's play with that idea. If Zoro's first YC fight is a YC1 like King and he needs extreme diff to win, then yeah you could say he was below King. If he high diffs him or less, then not really. He was there.

The 'powerup' that you are talking about only helps regulate his haki and maybe increase his haki pool. It's not some magic 4 tier booster. It doesn't do anything for Zoro's other stats. So how in the name of heavens does that mean Zoro was veteran level???

I actually facepalmed when I read this. It's almost 2021 and people think Zoro is veteran level.

I really care only about Sanji, if he fights and defeats King, unless it's a real* 2 vs 1, I'm ok with basically anything. Zoro can kill Big Mom and Kaido and cut Mount Fuji with the same slash for all i care :kayneshrug:

* For real 2 vs 1 i mean something like Sanji and Zoro (or Killer or Who's Who or Perospero) in which Zoro (or ...) doesn't get defeated at some point. The final sequence of attacks must be Sanji's
What if he fights queen

You really just said Zoro is veteran level? Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with people on this site.

You do know... that there are differences between Yonko commanders??? Right?

Defeating a Jack and a King is not the same thing br0.

So let's play with that idea. If Zoro's first YC fight is a YC1 like King and he needs extreme diff to win, then yeah you could say he was below King. If he high diffs him or less, then not really. He was there.

The 'powerup' that you are talking about only helps regulate his haki and maybe increase his haki pool. It's not some magic 4 tier booster. It doesn't do anything for Zoro's other stats. So how in the name of heavens does that mean Zoro was veteran level???

I actually facepalmed when I read this. It's almost 2021 and people think Zoro is veteran level.
Someone didn't read my post properly.

And veteran/YC4 level pre enma powerup is a much better assessment than you Z-boys who think Zoro came out of the timeskip high YC level. That's shit tier powerscalling at it's finest.

Of course it's impossible to guess exactly where he was prior to Enma, but it gives us a good general idea. If he needs a powerup prior to fighting and defeating a Yonko Commander on his own, then obviously he was below Yonko Commanders before said powerup. You don't give someone a powerup to use against someone if they don't need it.
Isn't Enma mainly for Kaido though? I mean it's not called "the sword that scarred King"... it's the sword that scarred Kaido.

Let me ask, if Zoro uses an attack to reopen Kaido's scar. Won't that same attack be capable of One shotting king?

If Zoro uses 3000 worlds to not only reopen the scar, but then his third sword even creates a new permanent wound in Kaido.

Are you saying that same 3000 worlds won't just one shot King if it lands on him?

And what if Zoro doesn't even use Ashura in any of these fights? What then?

If Post Enma training Zoro can one shot king with 3000 worlds. What's stopping pre Enma Zoro from one shotting King with Ashura?

Of course its possible Ashura has been retconned and Zoro can never use it again but the readers won't see it like that. Unless Oda actually addresses it in the story or in sbs that Ashura will never return, Zoro doing anything to both Kaido and King WITHOUT ASHURA immediately results in questions about what he would do with Ashura.

Of course, this is all speculation. We'll have to wait and see what exactly Zoro does to Kaido but keep in mind, him doing more damage than a bunch of commanders combined can't just be "the sword made him do it"

Zoro can't jump from Veteran level to Admiral level AP just because he got a sword. And I firmly believe that reopening the scar is an admiral level feat.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Someone didn't read my post properly.
No, I've read your post properly. Unless you mean to tell me that when you said that Zoro needs a powerup against a Yonko Commander he was below Yonko Commanders
If he needs a powerup prior to fighting and defeating a Yonko Commander on his own, then obviously he was below Yonko Commanders before said powerup.
you actually meant he was not below Yonko Commanders. :kaidowhat:

And veteran level post enma powerup is a much better assessment
Post Enma? It's worse than I thought at the start. Or I assume you made a typo now, or you like verbally slapping yourself.

I am not even going to entertain the rest of your line with anything as it doesn't deserve it.