Speculations So what exactly happened to Germa and Jinbei's crew

F

Fallen Prince

It's odd we heard nothing from jinbei nor luffy inquiring about Aladdin and rest of em ?

Big question did Germa and big mom agreed to something ? We have not seen big mom talking about it at all.

I am pretty sure oda is hiding this important piece of detail that will play big role in the war. If Germa truly escaped why didnt they arrive wano to seek revenge .

Even Jinbei's crew are visibly absent so far.

Here is why i think big mom could still be master of the Game aka scheming plan against kaido.

Isnt it odd jinbei and big mom crew reached wano around more or less in few days.

There must have been some casualties.
Imo at least 1 or 2 of Sanji brothers (maybe Judge himself)
Aladdin too could have died.

Overall I'd say that 2-3 important characters should have died.
Theres non. This is OP. Its more realistic for them to have become friends and dance under rainbows.

Anyways Germa is coming back. They have nowhere to go and they need an alliance with a pirate crew to reconquer the North Blue (cough...SHs....cough).

The RS has a tracker and they can easily find Sanji....and the entire SHs.

Theres non. This is OP. Its more realistic for them to have become friends and dance under rainbows.

Anyways Germa is coming back. They have nowhere to go and they need an alliance with a pirate crew to reconquer the North Blue (cough...SHs....cough).

The RS has a tracker and they can easily find Sanji....and the entire SHs.
Vinsmoke are tyrants, why should SH help them conquer North Blue?

Sanji and Big Mom will interact at some point and then we'll know.

If Big Mom was gonna use Germa against Kaido then Perospero wouldn't have gone on his solo mission to confront her about the alliance. He would've been in the know about the betrayal

Last we saw them, they were cornered by the Yonko Big Mom, and one of the strongest pirate crews in the world. They will turn up fine and dandy, 100% guaranteed.
I am pretty sure oda is hiding this important piece of detail that will play big role in the war. If Germa truly escaped why didnt they arrive wano to seek revenge .

Even Jinbei's crew are visibly absent so far.

Here is why i think big mom could still be master of the Game aka scheming plan against kaido.

Gastino showed up and ended the war
:endthis:
Both BMP and germa+Sun pirate stop the battle with peace :suresure:

Joke aside...
Fishmen dive deep

Germa fly faster cause they have raid suit on probably

Maybe they sacrifice their ship or their HQ or their clone soldier to run away
OR they have something sophisticated to run away with their den den ship (like coup de burst) maybe

Or else germa become smoothie's prisoners that be sucked up to increase their power

Jinbei already stated that his crew escaped safely and they celebrated before Jinbei part his crew. For Germa, I think they also escaped with some casualties but I don't think any of the Vinsmokes die imo.:kayneshrug: