Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 132 Spoilers

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Wait a minute. So fake Geto comes in at the end. Oh my fucking God.....................
Mei Mei was the last person seen with fake Geto.....

Don't want to cause unnecessary panic before confirmation but we aren't children and we probably know what that means:josad:

Not only that. Yuuji should be fucking exhausted. Even if Mahito is out for some time. Man fake Geto will...

Yuta please, just show up already:josad:or Hakari.

Utahime's group is straight-up useless. I swear if they will come at the end to pick up the scraps of people I will be mad.

Seth

โ€Ž
I just caught up with the manga! JJK greatness! So glad that I can read it weekly with you guys!
How are you feeling about this manga?

+ top 3 and why Gojo is #1. :cheers:

Seth

โ€Ž
I am really liking Mahito as well. Sakuna is OP! Malevolent shrine or Immeasurable Void? Which do you prefer?
I'm team Gojo since I started this Manga. Immeasurable Void but Malevolen Shrine is also cool.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
I haven't read the last chapter, what am I doing here?

Anyway looks like Mahito is on his last legs after 1846 chapters lol

Also, we've already lost Nanami, if Todo dies that's 2 of my top 5 gone. Please chill :josad:

A

admiralfanboy69420

Caught up to this series today. It was a lot better than I expected, and this last arc has been pretty good. Jujutsu :steef:

These last 12 chapters have just killed me, I was not prepared for this series to get this dark!

I really hope Todo doesn't die.