One Piece : the King of Predictions Tournament - Fourth Edition

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm glad to announce you the start of the third edition of the King of Predictions tournament ! The previous edition ended with @Zoro D Goat taking NeutralWatcher's crown and becoming the new King of Predictions. Several players tried their luck, @Blackflamesanji and @Hiragaro almost succeeded by winning an impressive amount of points and are now part of the new M3. @Blackflamesanji and @Light D Lamperouge even scored 10 points at once, which is the absolute record of points won in a single round. But that wasn't enough to stop the new king.

But if there's one more thing that can't be stopped, it's those guys' determination to win : @Akai2, @Light D Lamperouge, @Tris, @Seth, @solis, @Murilo, @Hades, @Bullet, @bhacha2000, @Tobi, @Constantine, @K!NG HARA$H!MA, @KiriNigiri, @AL sama, @Konstantis

They are coming for you guys' heads and I'm sure they'll do anything to take their revenge. Watch your back or some of them might pull it off. Or a new player that nobody's gonna see coming will do it, perhaps. In any case, things are about to get very interesting.

Rules for beginners :

Each week, I will ask you three questions about the next chapter and only two answers are possible : yes or no. Each correct answer will give you a point so you can score up to 3 points per chapter, you won't get any point for the incorrect answers (no shit, Sherlock). Sometimes, I will ask more than 3 questions, or a bonus open question which will give you the possibility to win 3 points or even more ! You'll have until Tuesday (so 1-2 days before the spoilers come out) to play, after that, your answers won't count. The tournament will end after 10 chapters (so this third edition starts with chapter 998 and ends with chapter 1007) then we’ll start over again.

The different types of question :

- regular question (1 point) : a question to which you can only answer yes or no, those questions are the regular ones you’ll get every week
- golden question (4/5/6 points) : a special question asked only once per edition, there’s a multitude of possible answers so those questions are tough but the amount of points it can make you win is very high
- tricky question (3 points) : another type of yes/no questions which can make you win 3 points or lose 3 points if you get them wrong, however they’re not mandatory so it's up to you to decide if it's tactically interesting to take this risk
- lucky question (2 points) : that's actually two questions combined in one and you have to correctly answer both parts of the question to get the points
- miracle question (10 points) : you have to correctly guess in which chapter a specific thing will occur, it's not easy but the reward is big
Good luck everyone !

Questions for chapter 998 :

1) Will the Flower Capital be shown ?
2) Will Marco try to fly Zoro to the roof ?
3) Will King attack Zoro and/or Marco ?

Last edited:
Lady and gentlemen, I'm glad to announce you the start of the third edition of the King of Predictions tournament ! The previous edition ended with @Zoro D Goat taking NeutralWatcher's crown and becoming the new King of Predictions. Several players tried their luck, @Blackflamesanji and @Hiragaro almost succeeded by winning an impressive amount of points and are now part of the new M3. @Blackflamesanji and @Light D Lamperouge even scored 10 points at once, wich is the absolute record of points won in a single round. But that wasn't enough to stop the new king.

But if there's one more thing that can't be stopped, it's those guys' determination to win : @Akai2, @Light D Lamperouge, @Tris, @Seth, @solis, @Murilo, @Hades, @Bullet, @bhacha2000, @Tobi, @Constantine, @K!NG HARA$H!MA, @KiriNigiri, @AL sama, @Konstantis

They are coming for you guys' heads and I'm sure they'll do anything to take their revenge. Watch your back or some of them might pull it off. Or a new player that nobody's gonna see coming will do it, perhaps. In any case, things are about to get very interesting.

Rules for beginners :

Good luck everyone !

1. No
2. Yes
3. No

No

Yes

No. He just stares at the people and the events that are unfolding infront of him just like he has been doing for last few chapters.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Lady and gentlemen, I'm glad to announce you the start of the third edition of the King of Predictions tournament ! The previous edition ended with @Zoro D Goat taking NeutralWatcher's crown and becoming the new King of Predictions. Several players tried their luck, @Blackflamesanji and @Hiragaro almost succeeded by winning an impressive amount of points and are now part of the new M3. @Blackflamesanji and @Light D Lamperouge even scored 10 points at once, wich is the absolute record of points won in a single round. But that wasn't enough to stop the new king.

Rules for beginners :

Good luck everyone !

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes