Current Events Is Jinbe vs Who’s Who their actual matchup?

Will Jinbe be the one to beat Who’s Who?

• Total voters
Jinbe will fight Who'Who until he broke the mask, and then Brook subbed in to fight Who'Who.
Characters only switch if their unable to defeat their opponent. It makes no sense for Brook to sub in for Jimbei. Both Franky and Jimbei are locked in those fights. They'd have to lose for someone else to sub in. Brook and Robin are honestly an unknown entity, Oda has only written 1 fight for each of them in the entire series.

Characters only switch if their unable to defeat their opponent. It makes no sense for Brook to sub in for Jimbei. Both Franky and Jimbei are locked in those fights. They'd have to lose for someone else to sub in. Brook and Robin are honestly an unknown entity, Oda has only written 1 fight for each of them in the entire series.
Yamato was very capable of beating Sasaki, but Franky subbed in for her

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
my problem here is because i think Franky and Brook is on the same tier/power level which means Brook vs Who'Who will justified the power gap between him and Franky

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
They dont have to lose. There were many substitutions already.

my problem here is because i think Franky and Brook is on the same tier/power level which means Brook vs Who'Who will justified the power gap between him and Franky
Lets be honest..... Franky is portrayed a step above Brook.He has portrayal that Brook never got. Franky put up a decent fight against Luffy in water 7 and was somewhat comparable to Sanji(before diable jambe) on the Sea Train. Franky is often portrayed in a competent light he's not Monster trio but Oda shows Franky can handle himself. Whereas Brook is not shown to be able to handle himself and his often saved. I'll show you what I mean, in terms of how Oda portrays Franky and Brook.

In Zou.....Oda has Sanji take care of Sheepshead for Brook instead of having Brook take care of sheepshead on his own.

Compare this to Franky, who was also with Sanji, but Oda had Franky take care of his own opponent and Sanji didn't have to help him out. And then they even say the carpenter is strong too. Something Oda never does for Brook.

Post automatically merged:

Yamato was very capable of beating Sasaki, but Franky subbed in for her
Yamato and Sasaki never fought, plus Yamato had Momonuske and Shinobu to protect. Also we don't know if Yamato was very capable tbh. Beating a Number doesn't tell us that, neither does off guarding Ulti.

> The reason Jinbei decided to stay for Luffy to go up is because he felt the enemy in the stage would take all his attention

> An history between them was introduced that needs time to be developed

That looks like a set up battle to me
I see two likely possibilities for the F5 matchups:

1:

Nami vs Ulti
Usopp vs P1
Franky vs Sasaki
Robin vs Maria
Brook vs WsW (Jinbe fights injured Jack instead)
Chopper vs several Numbers (probably Numbers 1,2, and 3) or Perospero

2:

Chopper vs Page One
Nami and Usopp vs Ulti
Franky vs Sasaki
Brook and Robin vs Black Maria
Jinbe vs WsW
Luffy finishes off Jack

In this scenario, the strongest of the weak trio and the strongest of the mid trio get to have solo fights while the other 4 have tag teams (though I don’t know if Oda would be willing to draw Brook slashing a woman). In this scenario, I’d say that Ulti is slightly stronger than P1 and Black Maria is slightly stronger than Sasaki in order to balance out for the fact that they had to be tag teamed, and WsW would be the strongest F5.

Oda could have Jinbe take off WsW’s mask, and then Brook shows up, and Jinbe decides to leave WsW to Brook so that he can help out Luffy by holding off Jack. Oda could make it so that WsW is angry at being ditched by Jinbe, which makes WsW motivated to beat Brook so that he can settle things with Jinbe. Or even make it so that Jinbe doesn’t recognize WsW even after seeing his face and then hand him off to Brook, which would piss off WsW and hype up Jinbe for presumably being able to beat WsW so easily in the past that he doesn’t even remember the guy

> The reason Jinbei decided to stay for Luffy to go up is because he felt the enemy in the stage would take all his attention

> An history between them was introduced that needs time to be developed

That looks like a set up battle to me
There is no "history" between them. WW just mentioned he caught a glimpse of Jinbe once when he was a Shichibukai. Any major pirate of age would have done that.