Character Discussion Mihawk is criminally underrated

Is Mihawk a Top Tier?

• Total voters
Mental gymnastics :suresure: when you try to be Oda and make Shanks a swordsman and nothing more, when Oda himself says in SBS he doesn't know how Shanks fights yet. Zoro fans act like they know Shanks better than Oda because they can't wank Mihawk otherwise.
H E A D C A N O N

Shanks is a swordsman.

Ain't you the dude who got rekt by Stephen Paul the official translator in Twitter regarding Mihawk's Title. Yet you still spouting nonsense.

databook said he can't wait for someone to surpass EVEN shanks.

AS IN SOMEONE THAT WILL SUPRASS EVEN SHANKS, NOT JUST ME
yeah so if that someone surpass Shanks and fights Mihawk then the fight will be like low diff lol? it's the endgame no fight will be less than extreme diff
Post automatically merged:

Then again, put aside Shanks, There's still Fuji left, so Mihawk > Fuji (Admiral) left, right? What do you think? Why do you become silent all of a sudden, hey Erkan and the gang lol

S

stealthblack

yeah so if that someone surpass Shanks and fights Mihawk then the fight will be like low diff lol? it's the endgame no fight will be less than extreme diff
Post automatically merged:

Then again, put aside Shanks, There's still Fuji left, so Mihawk > Fuji (Admiral) left, right? What do you think? Why do you become silent all of a sudden, hey Erkan and the gang lol
point is that someone will beat mihawk high diff, but will beat shanks extreme diff...

thing with fuji is that he is too much based on hsi fruit, so even if mihawk beats him in a sword duel easy, he can thanos like summon the moon, smash it on earth and all die

H E A D C A N O N

Shanks is a swordsman.

Ain't you the dude who got rekt by Stephen Paul the official translator in Twitter regarding Mihawk's Title. Yet you still spouting nonsense.
Ain't you from the Zoro fandom that complained about Paul's translations?

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/stephen-paul-on-slay-kill.8830/

:milaugh:

One moment Paul is the best translator then they complain about him not making the right translation.

Paul mistranslated a SBS where he said Mihawk is legend when there was no word like that. If I knew he would do that I would never ask the guy a single thing.

Now Zoro fanboys complaining about Paul.

Also what he said is that the greatest swordsman and strongest swordsman is the same. He doesn't see a difference but obviously you have problem with saying greatest swordsman, you can't say greatest otherwise you can’t wank mihawk.

S

SinOfGreed

Ain't you from the Zoro fandom that complained about Paul's inconsistent translations?

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/stephen-paul-on-slay-kill.8830/

:milaugh:

One moment Paul is the best translator then they complain about him not making the right translation.

Paul also mistranslated a SBS where he said Mihawk is legend when there was no word like that. If I knew he would do that I would never ask the guy a single thing.

Now Zoro fanboys complaining about Paul.

Also what he said is that the greatest swordsman and strongest swordsman is the same. He doesn't see a difference but obviously you have problem with saying greatest swordsman.
Slay, cut down, behead, slice to pieces... It's all the same in the end. Zoro's killing Kaido and Mihawk>Shanks
:myman: