Powers & Abilities Enma General Discussion Power-up / Black Blade

Power up?

• Total voters
Oden already did most of the work so if zoro turned enma black it would be mostly due to oden.

we don’t even know how a black blade is formed but I’m seeing dumb shit like zoro will have better armament then roger Rayleigh shanks and whitebeard at the end of wano because he will turn enma black which doesn’t make any fucking sense.

Like are you guys being serious or trolling? Because I’m fucking confused

Oden already did most of the work so if zoro turned enma black it would be mostly due to oden.

we don’t even know how a black blade is formed but I’m seeing dumb shit like zoro will have better armament then roger Rayleigh shanks and whitebeard at the end of wano because he will turn enma black which doesn’t make any fucking sense.

Oden wasn't good enough to make his sword black.

Oden wasn't good enough to make his sword black.
That’s not the case. He would have made his blade black but he died. Are you seriously saying zoro will be above all top tiers?
Post automatically merged:

He on panel had 21 years of trying to do so and FAILED
Yeah duh thats why he will have 3 kokuto
Oden tamed enma at 6 bro. Black blade doesn’t have to do with power scaling like you want it to

That’s not the case. He would have made his blade black but he died. Are you seriously saying zoro will be above all top tiers?

Oden tamed enma at 6 bro. Black blade doesn’t have to do with power scaling like you want it to
What are you talking about. I am saying Zoro is above Oden and Oden had that Sword for like 20 years. Zoro going to do it in a few months.

How do you know that Oden would've made his swords black when he couldn't do it in 21 years ?

If all you need to turn a blade black is to have a lot of battles with a blade coated in blackened haki then most top swordsman, or top blade users, in the world would have a black blade.

The Fox didn't know how to turn the blade black. He was just going off of rumors and the blacksmith never actually explained how to turn the blade black. He just said it has yet to become a black blade which we already know.

Throughout the entire one piece history only two known black blades exist. There's still something missing that hasn't been explained that allows users to create black blades.

It may have something to do with breath of all things (BOAT) or could be something completely different. I'm definitely looking forward to getting more information about it.

This thread is a reason why I started disliking zoro. His fanbase. Ain’t no one can tell em with a straight face zoro this arc is surpassing shanks roger Whitebeard etc.

How can you say that when in next line you contradict yourself?

Don't you guys read the message before posting?
I’m saying if a black blade is formed by armament that means oden already did most of the work. That’s what I’m saying

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
This thread is a reason why I started disliking zoro. His fanbase. Ain’t no one can tell em with a straight face zoro this arc is surpassing shanks roger Whitebeard etc.

I’m saying if a black blade is formed by armament that means oden already did most of the work. That’s what I’m saying
Nope
The only one who is dumb here is you.
Oden did nothing. He had 30 years and couldnt do it
tengu said its up to ZORO
Yes zoro will make 3 black blades duh
will you say wado is black because of kuinas corpse did most the work ?
case in point

if oden did most of the work how has shanks not made rogers blade black despite using it for over 20 years ? Get bodied

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

I don't think in this arc zoro will become enma to black. In this arc zoro will be same oden level (last attack)