Worstgen

Cinera
Cinera
It's borderline if not outright harassment.

It can make other members feel very unwelcome as they have cause to worry about things they've said outside WorstGen.
Cinera
Cinera
This is very much not okay and sets a very terrible precedent.
Cinera
Cinera
I do not want it to be permissible for someone to start digging through my messages on Discord Servers and start posting them on the forum to score rhetorical points in a debate.
Cinera
Cinera
I do not want it to be tolerable for someone to find my Twitter account and start looking through them for tweets that support a particular presentation, and then share them on the forum so they can make a particular statement about my character or personality.
Cinera
Cinera
This is not a safe environment to be in. I can't because I decide to use WorstGen essentially consent to being doxxed on my other social media accounts.
Cinera
Cinera
Using WorstGen should not be an invitation for anyone who feels like to cyberstalk me.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
What are you talking about?
Cinera
Cinera
@Light D Lamperouge: Someone took screenshots of another members' posts on Discord and Twitter and posted them in the spoiler thread to support a point that those who were criticising Sanji because he's a simp are even bigger simps in real life.

I think that is *very* unacceptable behaviour for the reasons I mentioned above.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Have you reported it?