Worstgen

Kiwipom
Kiwipom
I am kinda torn right now. I really like the anime with the sound, the animation etc, but I might be too impatient and read the manga. I just feel like I would enjoy the anime a lot more tho. You're caught up with manga right? How do you like it?
Seth
Seth
I'm caught up with the manga. I'm the same type as you cuz I love animation sound effects etc but I couldn't restrain myself and I binge read it after finishing S3 xd. Furudate's drawing style is unique. You will not like it at first but you may progressively adapt and enjoy it ( at least that's how it worked for me ). + I'm the type of guy who will read it and the I'll be like damn I can't wait untill they
Seth
Seth
Do it in anime it's going to be epic etc.
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
Oh I see, I heard that S4 art style is different from the previous seasons because they wanted to match with manga. Even that I'm still taking a while to get used to, maybe I'll wait out for the anime to come out. Or at least try a few chapters and see what I think
B
Brix
I'm currently on s02e18, but once I'm caught up with the anime, I'm going to read the manga from the beginning.
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
Damn @Brix that was fast, didn't you only start a few days ago?
B
Brix
Yes lmaoo. It's just too good :D
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
I agree, S2 especially was really good. Same with S3