Worstgen

T
Tangerine
looool you finished Class of Lies xDDD
Noctis
Noctis
I did. They kind of stretched it a bit, could have ended little sooner with good explanation. Though it was good... now I should take break from K-drama xD
T
Tangerine
ayttt same, didn't like the last 2 eps tbh a lot of the scenes there are so unnecessary xD especially that trial by publicity it's so weird :))) lol aww *pats*
Noctis
Noctis
It was good but the last 2 episode wasn't executed well. Though the main concept of the story covered in the episode first and second after that it just followed the lives of these characters. The main suspected attitude carried well, the only thing I didn't like in mid-story it was starting to become obvious that who's the original suspect
T
Tangerine
yeah it was already obvious at that point and his motive was becoming clear. it's just a matter of how he did it. and even that was explained when Mr.Temp had a dryrun in the cinema lol xD in the last episode where he was randomly shot by an injection, do you think he died, and who did it?
Noctis
Noctis
Yeah, it lost the element of surprise when it's officially revealed that it was him.

I was really hoping he would just throw himself off a building or something, instead of this mysterious demise which I also don't know who did it. In the end, he realized that everything is ruined and his life is no longer perfect is quite the punishment itself as that's what he's obsessed with.
T
Tangerine
true xD that dryrun was so on point, Mr. Temporary is amazing xDD

loool true I think being alone and making the world hate him should have been enough as a punishment. that random injection incident was kinda cheesy. I have a feeling it was that dead girl's mom who paid someone to kill/impale him
Noctis
Noctis
It is possible when I checked, some people in Reddit made the same assumption but I guess it can't be confirmed unless the writer himself does that but they should have confirmed that cuz that's kind of bad in their part.

Honestly it makes you think that lawyers are cool xD