Worstgen

Tris
Tris
It's going fine. Nothing unusual happened yet.

Normal school days.😕

How are you?
Zoro D Goat
Zoro D Goat
I'm doing fine. Still doing virtual learning and I can't wait to get back to school😭😭
Tris
Tris
Virtual? I thought you can go to school.

Do you like it better when you are in school? or at home?
Zoro D Goat
Zoro D Goat
Virtual learning is distance learning. Where you can attend classes and learn through electronic devices. I'm not a big fan of it though. For me, virtual learning is better when it comes to assignments and homework. You also have more time to finish assignments and more time to sleep as well. The only bad thing is that you don't interact much in online learning.
Zoro D Goat
Zoro D Goat
I prefer to learn at school overall than home because it's feel more comfortable and easier that way.
Tris
Tris
Tbh, I liked to have online classes. For us, we had our cameras and even mics off. We really didn't have to do anything other than to listen what the professor had to say. And do the homeworks and stuff on time.
Tris
Tris
How is not comfortable to learn at home?
Zoro D Goat
Zoro D Goat
We also have cameras and mics turn off as well. Well, not always though. We also have to speak so that the teachers know whether we are participating or not. And the amount of homework for me is fine I guess.
Zoro D Goat
Zoro D Goat
It's like you don't get "that" feeling when you are learning at home. You don't really interact much and the big part of virtual learning is to interact with each others which is kinda sucks. Other than that, I'm fine with learning at home :)
Tris
Tris
Yea, that kinda sucks tbh.

I liked the fact that I could do my assignments whenever I wanted to. And we didn't have any exams. Another good thing.
Zoro D Goat
Zoro D Goat
No exam?!?!?!!?! Nani?!!!!!!!! My life is a lie then :pepecry: I'm so jealous T_T
Zoro D Goat
Zoro D Goat
3 weeks in and I already have two tests coming up :crazwhat:
Tris
Tris
You had exams?! I didn't had any. We just had to do our assignments and based on those we were graded.
Tris
Tris
I have next week one too. French...
Zoro D Goat
Zoro D Goat
We basically have everything sets up (assignments, homework, quiz, tests, all those stuff). And wish you good luck on the French test babe <3. You got my love and support.
Tris
Tris
Aw thanks. Good luck to you too. <33
Zoro D Goat
Zoro D Goat
Car, vois-tu, chaque jour je t'aime davantage, aujourd’hui plus qu’hier et bien moins que demain. <333
Tris
Tris
That's cute. Do you speak French too?
Zoro D Goat
Zoro D Goat
I know about 30% of French. I take French class for the first time back in 6th grade.