Worstgen

Marimo_420
Marimo_420
You've literally spent over a billion in the span of 7- 8 years just to become a mid table club. Bro....
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Eat a dickers Marimo.
Akai2
Akai2
I honestly feel sad seeing Sir Alex sitting in the stands looking depressed watching the games now. What he built it crumbling right in front of his eyes. Still better than Arsenal tho 🤣🤣🤣
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
I am cheering for Juve, then Real and then Man utd.
Akai2
Akai2
Oh Raito is a CR7 merchant? Not surprised. Emo boys seems to prefer CR7 to messi :catpole:
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
I am not an Emo
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
I would be surprised if you weren't doing better than us tbh @Akai2 would be embarrassing if you weren't.

Also-
Ronaldo is indeed >>>> Messi in terms of being an athlete. Probably one of the best ever.

Messi however is the greatest baller of all time.
🐐🐐🐐
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
14th on the league table shouldnt be talking so much trash
when was the last time yall won a trophy
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Ronaldo >>>Messi. Miss me with that shit Larimo.
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
Don't know bro. One's a tap in merchant for the latter half of his career, while the other is literally is a one man show nearly enough all the time.

Incomparable as footballers. It's literally just for commercial value. Ronaldo just appeals and sells to fanboys which fifa can exploit and get there money from.
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
ronaldo had a better career imo
messi is more talented
ronaldo is my goat tho
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
What the hell?
See how Messi plays in Argentina. That's Messi in other teams. He's lucky to be in a system that was developed around him ever since he was like 13.
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
That's literally the only "argument" against Messi. @Light D Lamperouge.
The likes of Stevie G, Giggs, Ferdanand and many others get the ultimate praise for their absolute loyalty, while the best in the world is slated for it? Nah fam that's not it.

The only reason he gets hated for this is because Ronaldo moves Leauges. That's the only reason.

If Ronaldo wanted a challenge he shouldn't go to a top tier club right?
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
Also regarding Argentina he literally carries them to the world Cup finals. It's not his fault his team mates are shit.

Yes they've good offense but their defense is absolutely atrocious. It is what it is.
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
argentina isnt shit
if columbia can go that far
its not that much of an accomplishment.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
I am not onabout loyalty tho. In Argentina he had comparable if not straight uo better players then some in Barca, however they didn't play in that system so he was lost. I keep telling you move him to a different team and it's not the same player. He would never be as good as he is in Barca. That's a definition of a system player.
Ronaldo has never been afraid to move to clubs, different leagues and dominate in all.
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
Where lol? Only in attack would you probably make an comparison in the likes of Di Maria and Augero.

Rest of the squad are pretty mid.
Also if you see Argentina play than you would see they always pass the ball to him expecting things to happen. He's in a team "full" of stars and they always expect him to carry or make magic.
It just doesn't happen.

You're telling me Ronaldo has not been a box to box striker for -
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
the past decade who scores tap ins all the time?

He's goes in a system where he makes it about himself and says "I want to score, pass me the ball" all the time.

When was the last time he successfully done a dribble? Made an amazing pass? Assist? Scored a free kick?

He's an amazing striker, but he's not a complete footballer like Messi
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
You're gonna make me hop on my pc when I am cozy in bed rn brah.
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
Relax, I like Ronaldo more as a human comparatively speaking. He's far more charismatic and is a born leader. Saying he's a better footballer tho, is just straight up lying

Let's leave it for now @Light D Lamperouge

Pretty sure gojo is sick of the notifications