Worstgen

Seth
Seth
Manga. You can pick anime in the future. Start with the manga. I said it like 10 times already but this is my go to line. Give it a shot until arc called "Water Temple arc" if you are not hooked by then it's up to you. But right now Black Clover is in the best arc to date. Ofc this is not like one of a kind manga that will outstand more than HxH or One Piece but I think everyone can find something for them here too.
Hades
Hades
well...I watched 2 episodes so far, it is good...has a bit of Naruto vibes which I like btw....good that anime has around 150+ episodes and manga has 250+ chapters for me to binge watch....
Seth
Seth
Anime is pretty bad. Pacing gets weird at certain point and it takes some episodes before Asta's VA change his voice tone to not piss of people watching.
I highly recommend binging Manga rather than Anime/then manga.
Seth
Seth
We get like 1 top tier episode per XX episodes.
Manga is the way to go.

Tabata's art is evolving throughout the series and his art is really fucking good right now. Especially in fights.

You will love that.
Hades
Hades
@Seth ...I reached upto the "underworld temple" arc...have to say, series is good enough for me to continue more, however upto this part there was no "bang" moments in this series.....Yami, Asta and Julius are my favorites...
Seth
Seth
@Hades Good to know that the series at least makes you wanna stay. There are many great moments yet to come for you. Ofc you will feel a little generic with certain aspects but hey most of the MC's want to do things the way of no harm. Pay attention to Asta and Noelle's character development since it's really enjoyable especially Noelle. Have fun reading! You can update me how you feel about certain arcs if you want.