Worstgen

Seth
Seth
Do not try Black Clover by any means.

Could you give me a simple list of what Crunchycroll has sorted out on top which you didn't watch yet? Dunno what's there to choose from.
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
Boku no Pico
Olimaat
Olimaat
Bleach ( without filler ) and FMAB are the best
Ograg fromHouseIsland
Ograg fromHouseIsland
While the manga Bleach is superb. The anime is a total waste, like Naruto.
I propose you Samurai Champūrū, Afro Samurai, Terror in Resonance, Kill la Kill if you do fear not nudity. Full Metal Alchemist ( 2003 ) and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood are both very good.
On the Shojo side, you can give a try to ToraDora for example.
Mirai Nikki ending is so sad that I would not recommend the Serie.
H
Haoshoku
Bleach without the filler. For the action, characters, drama and its got top tier osts. Can’t go wrong with that. JJK is solid too but barely has 13 episodes. If you ain’t seen Death Note that’s another one too.
Bounty
Bounty
Legend of the galactic heroes. The best anime in the space opera genre, the concept of the anime is really unique and the story is executed amazingly well. The animation/art is a bit outdated though, but I have an inclination towards the old school 90s art style so I loved it. Just peep the premise if you're interested.
ShinmenTakezo
ShinmenTakezo
Legend of galactic heroes is best anime ever period. Most western high class tv shows do not reach that depth and intricacy.

Monster (if you like mature stories with one of the best villains/antagonists ever)
Fate Zero (for great animation, fights and philosophical themes)
Ping Pong (greatest sports anime in relation to psychological pressure)
Beck (if you like rock music, though the anime doesnt cover entire manga
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
My top 3 anime/manga of all time are
1. Death Note
2. Code Geass
3. Monster

Out of the 3 of them, CG is the most action packed, in a sense that they have giant robots fighting. Death Note and Monster are more realistic, with Monster being 100 percent realistic, and something that could very well happen in our world. DN I assume you heard of already. While Monster features Johan, an incredibly great antagonist.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
And an extremely good and mature story, that is as I have already said, quite realistic. Depends on what you like to be honest. It's not like the ones you mentioned, which seem to be mainly battle oriented though. All 3 are actually brain over brawn, with CG featuring fighting robots, but the focus is more on intellect.
Pantheos
Pantheos
Ok thank you guys. I guess i am mostly into Shonen tho, cause i dont know which category all the animes there went. For now, i guess i try Jujutsu Kaisen and Monster.

Bleach, Death Note and FMAB have i alreaedy watched. Galactic heroes kinda doesnt catch me, cause i am not into space stuff kinda.
ShinmenTakezo
ShinmenTakezo
Battle shonen or shonen in general?

Beck is a shonen, it´s the journey of someone who loves music but is not confident to being a complete musician.
Pantheos
Pantheos
I would say battle shonen. Following someone who loves music and isnt that confident with that doesnt sounds pretty entertaining for me.